Reviews for Naruto: Heir to the city of relics
Monster King chapter 7 . 3/14
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
San Negative chapter 3 . 2/23
It took me awhile but I finally found out that sonny is from the movie I robot
Damn it I wished you finished this story. It needs to be adopted then updated damn it.
DARTHCAEDUS chapter 7 . 1/11
GREAT STORY TO BAD YOU ABANDONED IT I REALLY HOP YOU FINISH THIS STORY.
a-d Pilot chapter 7 . 1/6
The concept is very interesting.
And while I can't say the more blatant Author avatar aspects suit my tastes, I can say that's your writing stamina is far and away better than my own. And more importantly, stories where Authors even attempt something like this are extremely rare.

Thank you for showing another arena where large crossovers are possible, and a method of utilizing them.

However, I have to ask, even though it's unlikely you'll answer.
Are the Cleansing's done by the Reapers of Mass Effect?
They're the only ones I can recall who would mesh well with the stories robotic focus, and possibly capable of taking on the entire Star Wars universe.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
please continue, don't delete
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
What the hell is that thing? The way you describe it is like a giant orange telephone pole.
Seriously, one foot in diameter? That's fucking huge! How does he even hold it? It might be lightweight but the size is ridiculous. Also, did you just slap him with like every "cool and dark" cliche appearance you can think of? What an overly convoluted get up.

However, the story is still very interesting despite that. So keep up the entertaining work.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
I feel sorry for Kyuubi-sama.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 10/9/2016
...ROFLMAO Light sabers? OK.
This is actually turning out really fun
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Was hoping Naruto didn't go back in time for the exams. Just because EVERYONE does that. Oh well, still an interesting idea. I haven't read Naruto crossed with I-Robot before so let's see where this goes.
ShikamaruNaraUzu chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
I WAS ACTUALLY WATING FOR SOME MLG
Rocketman chapter 7 . 5/29/2016
I love this story i wish you would revisit this story :-)
IDEA ATHOR USEp chapter 5 . 2/1/2016
wait hear is an idea for you! Naruto make's armor in the remaniement city!He becomes the next Mega man,mega man zero x zero, armor looks:the ultimate zero suite but with Tron lines sword art online coat with a awesome looking dragon ball z scouter with journey man like quality's (computer game) and all his zero weapons but cooler with the memory of his past life as both zero and x all of them and mega man x's buster x thing THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL! THINK ON IT PLEAS!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
Great story. I need more tho! Revive this fanfiction! Seven years is long enough! We need more!
SAINT-FAIZE chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
bitch write more you stuck up pompous asshole