Reviews for Resurrection
Ellie68 chapter 12 . 3/5
That is amazing
E chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Hi!
I enjoy reding this story but I am wondering if it has been abandon. I hope you will continue with the story as I am curios what will happen next and have enjoyed reading it.
E chapter 12 . 11/14/2014
Hi!
I rely enjoy this story but as it has not been updated in some time now I was wondering if it had been abandon. I hope you will continue with the story as I am curios what will happen next.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
wish not whish
angelbaby.kh2 chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
Is the story finished or been abandoned?
Chef 101 chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
Please update! I am in my seat ready for more! you are a great writer!
Chef 101 chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
OH MY GOD...WHEN I READ THE BATTLE SPEECH, I WAS READY TO FIGHT TOO! AMAZING WORK! i WILL READ THE NEXT CHAPTER AND CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
cool. Hermione is really... delusional .
faneka chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
I just found this story and have enjoyed reading it. I hope you'll be able to update soon. For a supposedly smart girl, Hermione is an idiot. How can she blame Harry for being adopted and "stealing Neville's fame" when he was a baby and didn't know he was adopted? It'll be interesting to see how many other idiots are at Hogwarts.
Lady Avotil chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
Hi!_

I really enjoyed reading the story so far, especialy the Battle of the Hogwarts Express (as I would like to call it). The story is definitely developing nicely - not too quickly, but not too slowly either. I am really curious as to what will happen next, though I suspect that Hermione will insist on Neville coming up with the entire strategy to fight the DE and dementors *shakes head* Honestly, that girl believes way too much in authority figures. Ah, well, she'll see her mistakes soon._

Keep up the absolutely fantastic work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I am really, really, really looking forward to it!_
rmiser1994 chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
Fantastic Battle scene! I cannot wait to read the aftermath!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
When is Severus and Harry going to get together
AnimeHunter411 chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Oh please, oh please update this story soon! I want to know what happens next! Keep up the great work and UPDATE soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/11/2013