Reviews for Resurrection
whitebuffalowmn chapter 4 . 10/5
did you ever find the story you sought? it sounds good ... may I have the authors name?
Lavonya chapter 13 . 8/28
This... Story... Is... INCREDIBLE!
I LOVE THIS SO DAMN MUCH!
You are an AMAZING writer!
Great chapter. I was surprised by Professor Sprout's reaction. I'm glad the other Professors are so supportive. I look forward to reading what happens next!
Larisya chapter 13 . 5/31
WOW this is amazing! I love this story. Thank you. I adore Salazar and all of it thank you. I can't wait to read more!
Ice Night chapter 13 . 4/19
Very good story, I hope Harry will tell everyone the truth soon though. Anyways I look forward to future chapters
Chef 101 chapter 13 . 3/29
All I can say is...wow...I truly am in love with your writing style and this masterpiece. I am in University as well, so I know how it feels to not have time to update my own fics. I cannot wait for the next chapter and am looking forward to reading it! Thank you for sharing your story!
Brenna chapter 4 . 3/24
Its a pair of stories by Dragongirl16. Faith and To Walk the Narrow Path,
Link to author's site: u/373426/Dragongirl16

Hope this helps.

Your story is very interesting and looking forward to reading more.
sweetteatwo chapter 13 . 3/26
Was glad to see the update. Please update when you can.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 3/25
good
sarahjanecousins2 chapter 13 . 3/24
Awesome love this so much.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 13 . 3/23
great chapter! but its really sad about Hermione, and the BS that Harry/Salazar is going through. thanks for writing this tale and I look forward to more chapters from you.
cyiusblack chapter 13 . 3/23
update soon
epsi10n chapter 13 . 3/23
Omg you're making me so mad at Dumbles! And Hermione! Interesting fic, though I wonder what the pairings will be? I don't know if I'm reading too much into it, but methink I sense a Draco/Ron...

Glad you're continuing this story. I'm especially hoping to see what Harry-Salazar does to He-who-has-no-nose, and if he has any clever schemes up ahead. May your inspiration flow like the river XD
Sakura Lisel chapter 13 . 3/23
I think Neville should TRY and flat out refuse Dumbledore and everyone elses attempts to make HIM the new savior of the magical world just because Salazar turns out to not match the requirements anymore.

Plus he should demand to know that IF he was to be the new savior, then WHY the heck is he getting Salazars old 'Boy-Who-Lived' title? *lol* He should point out that the title alone DOESN'T match HIM at all, since HE never miraculously survived the killing curse, HE never spent the last 5 years of school battling for HIS life, AND surviving, against Voldemort, or done any of the other life threatening stuff Salazar has done, so he should demand to know eactly WHY is he being dumped with the Boy Who Lived titles when hes NEVER been in danger of dying at the hands of Voldemort, or anyone elsew hands, in all these years hes been alive? *lol* he should demand that if they are going to make him the new savior then give him a BETTER title than one thats basically nothing but a lie in concern with him.
Sakura Lisel chapter 7 . 3/23
*lol* I think what Salazar should ask the goblins is WHY does the test show his AGE as being TWENTY-ONE when he is SIXTEEN as far as he knows? *lol* what did Lily and James DO when they got him all those years ago? Deage a five year old Salazar into a baby and raise him as their child? Plus what about his birthday? The test didn't print out his REAL birthday on it.