Reviews for Unwanted Attractions
The Lost Playwright chapter 21 . 2/3
I can see how much you grown as a writer and matured over the years-looking at this story, and your most recently updated story. Nice work!
Lenny.Young chapter 27 . 1/6
Update please?
Thunderbolt1998 chapter 27 . 12/3/2014
I looooove it! It has the perfect amount of everything in it pls write more chaps
grote.grutjes chapter 27 . 9/22/2014
Wonderful, hot, cute, thrilling, breathtaking...
Maiannaise chapter 27 . 9/13/2014
Please update this is sooo good!
deathlyhallow0 chapter 27 . 8/30/2014
I love the story so much! It. Deserves to be finished so please if u get this continue it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I like the Rei character better ;A;
Lewtam chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Just realised the date of your last update and so the better thing to say would be, PLEASE COME BACK TO THE STORY! Don't abandon it, please. It super good and I'll literally cry. I don't even know if you'll see this review but if you do, please come back and update!
Lewtam chapter 27 . 4/22/2014
Honestly love your story. I don't agree completely with your attitude towards Ron and Hermione and others but I can live through it simply because I love Harry's and lizzys relationship. I hope you update soon as I am in agony waiting to know how things turn out. Also, I hate Blaise and don't trust him at all, same goes for daphne. You've also made me gain a strong disliking for Ginny and even a little for herms and Ron :')

Great story and please update soon :D
TheJaneOfAllTrades chapter 27 . 3/29/2014
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! XD! I just read this whole story in one day and I still can't wait for the next chapter so I hope you update soon. ;)
Crazy4Oreos chapter 27 . 3/11/2014
Yipee! It's fairly getting more complicated by the second! Please update NOW. :-D
a3vum chapter 25 . 2/27/2014
Holy this chapter was intense. I like it. Continue to update if possible PLEASE!
Slytherin Studios chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
I love it, please udpate soon.
Amy chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
"Beautiful ice queen"? "Slytherin"? "OC"? And the main character's sweetheart...
I will only say two words : Mary Sue.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/28/2014
Hey!
I just wanted to ask, if this Fic is permanently abandoned?
Because Ive read it 5 times over the last years and to me it is the most brilliant piece of fanfiction ever :)