Reviews for From the Ashes Grows Flowers
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Keep up the good work! I hope to read more and see how our Blue takes all this. This is some pretty dark stuff for his past.
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Please, tell me what happens next, I want to know!
ryuuzaki19 chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Oh this is just great! I finally find a story with Blustreak and the twins that is just amazing and it's probably abandoned! T-T
XLizardXQueenX chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
All these incomplete stories are making me sad... I want to read more but there is nothing to read! Im sure Im not the only one you would make happy by picking some of these older ones up again. Please?
LadyProwl chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Oh, I love this story, I SO wish you'd keep writing it. Poor, poor Blue!
NekoInAhat chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
This is one of the best stories I have ever read please update soon!
White Mask Black Eyes chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
我喜歡! I really like this story. I have become fascinated with Bluestreak as a character, unfortunately there are just not a lot of stories dedicated to him. But from my search, this is by far one of the best stories out there. I hope that you will update this story and complete it. It has direction and potential.

謝謝!

WMBE
mildone chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
the Greatest I've ever seen! Aren't you going to continue this story? I'm dying to see the next chapter..
Eternally Deleted chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Woah Bumblebee may sting but Bluestreak just kicked Ratchet in the face. Go Blue!

Anyway it was amazing and I hope you update soon.
Alikko chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Poor Bluestreak it is really unfair that he got blamed for something that isn't his fault this is a great fic. You must update this story.
JanG chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS? It's already been 3 months. I really really really LOVE your stories but it's been quite a drag since you don't update them. Do you have plans of continuing this story? If not, please let us know...YOU'RE LITERALLY KILLING US HERE...
Witch08 chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
please update soon! they know that blue is a somewhat a warrior to some degree, but when will they find out he's a gunner? will the decepticons show up again?
Dragowolf chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
OH MY GOSH! Such a wonderful chapter! SO cute! I'm glad that Bluestreak is getting fixed... but to kick Ratchet... oh dear...

I'm sure that Bluestreak will apologize once he learns that Ratchet isn't that bad.

And the way the twins are discribing Bluestreak and their feelings towards him... I completely understand. I feel the same way! He's just too cute!

Please more soon! This is such a great story! But I hope that Bluestreak will be his talkitive self soon... then I'm sure even Prowl will have a soft spot for him.
Foxyperv chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
whoohee!

I'm happy you have updated!

this is such a good story _

Blue is way stronger than he seems, eh? XD

plus, he's a great gunner XD

update soon
valenKusano chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
wow! seems like blue has some leg-kicking specialty!

hahaha

hope someone out there will help him get over his nightmares for those horrible things that the bad guys have done.

seems like the story is going to get more interesting from here on!

UPDATEX SOON~! :D :D :D