Reviews for This I Swear
I luv the Cullens chapter 21 . 4/23/2009

She found a dress!
I luv the Cullens chapter 20 . 4/23/2009
CHarlie is hilarious. Yes, he does have a one tracked mind. lol
I luv the Cullens chapter 18 . 4/23/2009
Aw - loved it!
I luv the Cullens chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
Yeesh, I hope your are doing better now.
I luv the Cullens chapter 12 . 4/23/2009
Woo hoo their married. Do I hear wedding bells later on in the story. ?
I luv the Cullens chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
hahaha, I'm surprised Bella didn't sustain third degree burns do to Alice and Rosalie's teasing. Still lovin' me some Em.
I luv the Cullens chapter 10 . 4/23/2009
Emmett is awesome. Need I say more. lol
Julie AV chapter 25 . 4/23/2009
ha ha poor edward! that would suck to have all those jokes on ur head! lol but i still love the guys!
Julie AV chapter 24 . 4/23/2009
sorry it took so long, but that was a great chapter"! i will keep reading!
christinemarie13 chapter 29 . 4/23/2009
Completely beautiful. And I thought their eagerness and nervousness were cute throughout the chapter. One example of it being Edward kissing Bella as soon as she reached him. Aw. :)
SRVampire chapter 29 . 4/22/2009
Yeah! It was worth the wait.
missie33 chapter 29 . 4/22/2009
Aw I loved it! It was def worth the wait. I am so sad that there is only one chapter left to this trilogy. But I can honestly say it has been one of my favorites to read!
lmkf chapter 29 . 4/22/2009
i enjoyed reading this chapter and have enjoyed reading the project series.
The Bellow chapter 29 . 4/21/2009
The Project Series... almost over? I'm tempted to try and make you not post the next chapter just so that it'll be... well, incomplete. Anyway, the series was great. Loved it. One of the few stories that I still remember the titles of (I tend to forget the ones that are just decent unless there's a huge explosion in the middle. This one is just too awesome to forget)
bitemeplease235 chapter 29 . 4/21/2009
aww! well, i suppose all good things must come to an end sometime. i can't wait to hear more soon!
1,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »