Reviews for This I Swear
ProsePoetry chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
i have to say, you are incredible. i cant stop smiling as i read your story. :)
4everbellaxedward chapter 12 . 9/11/2010
Jeez. Typical self centered alice. She couldn't just be happy for Bella?
RileyCalvin chapter 13 . 8/21/2010
"After seeing you stumble out of your tent that next morning in a euphoria that screamed, 'I am a man who's been sa-tis-fied'. There was not doubt in my mind that the two of you had a little something something going on that night. If the cries of satisfaction coming from the both of you ALL NIGHT LONG didn't solidify that for me, sure as hell your appearance that morning did," he chuckled.

"I am a man who's been sa-tis-fied"

EPIC :]
RileyCalvin chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
Edward was kinda being a jack ass

:p
RileyCalvin chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
haha, back in the day when that happened with me, my mom was just as cool. Actually cooler, and as a 22 year old, i still remember that day in 2004
mystery-girl93 chapter 30 . 8/6/2010
I loved 'the poject' :) A really great job! x
mystery-girl93 chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
Great chapter! I was thinking maybe you could do a lemony one-shot of E/B fluff in the tent? ;) ;) x
Barbie071979 chapter 30 . 8/2/2010
I've read your The Project series in less than a week and I'm so sorry it is over. You have no idea how happy and giggly these stores have made me over the last week. I was having trouble finding fan fic that wasnt all smut! Don't get me wrong, I love a little smut here and there but some folks let it take over the story. What you wrote was sweet, sexy, light hearted and romantic! I love this Edward and I walked around all week with butterflies in my stomach thinking about your "Edward". I'm 31 years old but your stories took me back to high school and that new love feeling. Please recommend some more stories like yours. In the meantime, I will read your one shots!
ayelynn chapter 30 . 7/31/2010
Wow. Simply wow. I seriously think you could make a legit book out of this. D This story is AMAZING. I can't even boast how amazing lol Gah. I wish it never ended hahah Amazing. :)
LynnBrook chapter 30 . 7/7/2010
this was sooo sweet and funny and cute! i really loved it D
yellowishorange chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
i love this story.
Lady Grey7 chapter 30 . 3/21/2010
Loved all 3 stories could not stop read all 3 in 1 day. Very amusing and a great read.
alycaly chapter 30 . 2/6/2010
This was a really really fun story to read. I found myself laughing so often! You did a great job with it. I meant to leave more comments, but I just kept wanting to read the next chapter too badly! :)
missingcolton chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Just finished ready your story. It was very good and Edward and Bella's love was so sweet. Good job!
uhm chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
is this an all human story? sorry for this, i'm a beginner in reading fanfiction...

but thanks for your concern.
1,045 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »