Reviews for This I Swear
girlpower8900 chapter 30 . 1/22/2010
I found the 2nd one in a community, read that one, read this one, and I LOVED THEM ALL!
goshyourlipslookdelicious chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
ah. amazing. i laughed, i cried. lol. not really. but good(:
BellaEve chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
You have an incredible way with words. You evoke the same emotions within the readers that the characters are going through. Anyone can relate to what Bella was going through. Congrats...
graceful-irish-sheep chapter 30 . 12/1/2009
a good ending. i love it. it is the perfect sequel to more than a beautiful mess and the project.

the only part i don't like it that it is told through memories, i like the style and it is effective but i think it would have better in a more traditional format.

have you got a favourite story to recommend? any reading suggestions would be apprieciated.

i will be reading more of your work in the near future, so look out for me!

graceful-irish-sheep chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
yep i loved the costumes. but how did emmett manage to prank edward and jasper? you owuld have thought at least edward would have realised as emmett is his brother.

i did start to sing it. well the chorus anyway.

Sky Diamonds06 chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
not bad and I love the song choice This I Swear by Nick song choice,good story and awesome writer Many review3 oh and,Can't wait for Your All the Kings Men to come to an end.
Sky Diamonds06 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I've read your previous stories: The Project and More Than A Beautiful Mess and I just have one question: Where have you been hiding all these years? I mean,your first 2 stories were like,awesome and I would KILL to have your talent and I have none.

Bravo and thumbs up for OliviaJane!

Marianka chapter 30 . 10/18/2009
I like it.:)
Poison-Iby chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
WinterHavenProudMOM to Leslie chapter 30 . 9/26/2009
Very good story!
brain candy chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Cute little story!
Edward's Doll chapter 30 . 8/17/2009
wow. wow is all i can say. i just spent the last 12 consecutive hours just reading your project series. i couldnt stop, i wanted so badly to find out what was going to happen, i just coudnt put my laptop down, ;-) congrats, ur a fantastic writer. i am deff sending this story to my friends, they will deff love it. once again, great job!
Cullenfamily4life chapter 30 . 8/15/2009
I really liked the "memory and present" sections! You did them really well!
StalkersAreCreepy chapter 24 . 8/2/2009
why did you do chapters the same?
blackandivorykeys chapter 30 . 7/24/2009
Did you know tipping in ice-land is possibly considered rude?

Oh hell, this is what I think you care.

10 00 reviews!