Reviews for This I Swear
Wintry Melody chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Aww! So cute! Hehe... happy b-day, by the way! Many more to come! I love the fluffiness in this chap. Update soon, please! :D
OfInkAndQuill chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY I hope you have a wonderful day!

I enjoyed this chapter and can't wait to see where this goes. Keep up the great work and update soon! :) (L)
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
you know that's a very bad habit...and biting your nails is probably unhygeinic. plus you have no reason to bite them. this is great-as usual.

hope you had a happy pirate party.

i can't wait for the next chapter.

update soon!
katnisseverdennys chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YAY! I love birthdays! Oh they did the dirty...ew. It sounds GOD. I need some fluff in my life to look forward to after a hard day of school work and science projects. Hah.

I can't wait for more!

P.S. Nick Lachey? I'm not such a fan of his, but he's from my town, so i'll support him anyways xD
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
At least we know, no matter what drama you introduce they end up married ;) I think this was a good beginning and can't wait to see what crazy things you throw at them between the last story and the wedding.
OhMyEdward472 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
this is a good idea. i like it, with the flashbacks. i kind of want to see the last chapter of the project, i think it was, where they all go hiking and then fall in the mud. THAT was hilarious!
Teeneypixie95 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
GREAT CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON!
lenny85 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
oh!

i love this.

please continue!

update ASAP!
Jasper4Me chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Can't wait to see where you go with this story. Though in my opinion you have a lot of expectations to work up to (and beyond!) due to your previous works in this series. Liked this chapter and will be waiting for more )
Lovelyshakirababe chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I love it lol! It's great please update soon
1,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70