Reviews for The Annual Death Eater Beach Trip
you fuckin bitch! Bella and Voldemort are SLEEPING together! He is not frickin disgusted by her! you're an idiot.
DancingKitKat chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
YAAAY sequel! :D
DancingKitKat chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
OMG, they left Narcissa?

...Eh, who cares. We've got mini weenies!

Great job on this book! It was hilarious.
DancingKitKat chapter 17 . 5/28/2014
Olga's back! xD

Great chappie!
DancingKitKat chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
Harry looked at his friends with a terrified yet befuddled expression. "Guys, don't ask me how I know this...but I think You-Know-Who has...broken his buttocks!" HAHAHAHAHAHA!
DancingKitKat chapter 15 . 5/27/2014
I'll say the chances are pretty good that the bear'll win this round. Great chapter!
DancingKitKat chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
"YOU'RE SUCH A -beep- ING -beep-! I'M GONNA -beep- YOUR -beep- ING -beep-beep-beep-! THEN I'M GONNA -beep- YOUR -beep- ALL THE WAY TO -beep- ING -beep-beep-beep- WITH A BUCKET OF -beep-beep-beep-beep- MUDBLOOD -beep-beep-beep- DISNEY CHANNEL -beep-beep-beep-beep- ING WARNER BROTHERS-beep-beep-beep- ING JONAS BROTHERS-beep-beep- WITH THE CRUCIATUS CURSE -beep-beep-beep- ING -beep-beep- EVIL -beep-beep-beep- BEEEEEEEEP! AND THEN I'LL KILL YOU! THAT'S WHAT I'M GONNA -beep- ING DO, YOU -beep- EXCUSE FOR A -beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep-!" You give Potter Puppet Pals a run for their money. xD

LOL, the teddy bear...
DancingKitKat chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
"Honey, when ya grow up in thuh boondocks like I did, ya get pretty durn tough. Plus I done put on a lot a weight cuz a havin' all them kids and eatin' lotsa possum, so a course wutever purdy light that was just bounced right offa me!" Never would have guessed that possum food would have come in handy.
DancingKitKat chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
The teddy bear is ALIIIIIIIIVE...

Great chapter!
DancingKitKat chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
OMG, Bellatrix is hilarious! Great chapter!
DancingKitKat chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
"Ooooooooooooooooh!" Bellatrix once again squealed with excitement and jumped up and down. "I love you too, you steamy hunk of man candy!"

Voldemort winced. "Indeed...Let's all go to the beach now, shall we?"

"You got it, sweet thang!" She skipped happily toward the beach, pulling Volders along by the hand. "Rodolphus, get my bag," she continued indifferently, not even bothering to look at him. OMG, she reminds me of Charlotte from The Princess and the Frog. xD

Poor Wormy.

Great c happie!
DancingKitKat chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
...Voldemort blew up someone's cell phone as they were texting, but that was about it. LOL, I want to do that next time I see a movie and someone texts during it.
DancingKitKat chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
OMG, I died reading about OLGA. xD Great chapter!
DancingKitKat chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
OMG, LOL. Great chapter!
DancingKitKat chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
The pillow was flat and torn in places, and there was no chocolate on top, which really ticked me off. The Dark Lord enjoys his chocolate. CHOCOLATE!

Drunk Cissy. xD