Reviews for The Importance of Being Earnest
ZombieChika chapter 1 . 2/3
This was highly entertaining, especially because I've seen the play before. I also performed that same scene for my high school drama class and played the same part as Kaku. xD So funny!
This was highly entertaining, especially because I've seen the play before. I've performed that same scene for my high school drama class too and played the same part as Kaku. xD So funny!
DestinyBlitz chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Oh gosh! xD This is the best! And you portrayed the characters perfectly! I love it - keep it up!
fritillary252 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
lol this is great XD
MahagwayTheArcher chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
That was so cute! i loved the narration and how you made the characters. it was really adorable to read. i loved it! please right some more stories about them and keep up the good work :D
he-adder chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh goodness this is pure GENIUS.

I have no idea how many times I've read this over and over again already.
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I LOVED it. I don't actually know the story of The Importance of Being Earnest, but I wish more than anything right now that I could see CP9 perform it.

Thank you for writing nmawesomely. :D
al3n3a chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I can't believe that I hadn't read this yet! Haha, poor Kaku. You did really well writing all the characters voices and I loved the dialogue. Thanks for sharing! D
Angelde1 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
OMGOMGOMG-I love how you write the CP9! I woulda reviewed earlier, but school and all :( Never seen "the importance of Being Earnest" but this was majorly entertaining. Kaku and Jyabura fail at life and Kumadori...well...

And then, louder and more mournfully: “WHY CAN’T I DIE?”

Dude, I died laughing at that bit. Kumadoriawesomeness