Reviews for The Boy is Gone
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Okay... I sort of both buy and don't buy Ianto's emotional breakdown. I understand that it is necessary to the story you're telling.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
That's comphy despite your AU going along with the canon deaths.
Orion Lyonesse chapter 20 . 11/24/2009
Simply brilliant! Thank you for writing it!

Keep writing!
Asphalt Angel chapter 20 . 6/24/2009
So I read this series forward, backwward, wash, rinse, repeat. Haha. They're all amazing stories, but I think I like this one best, so I'm leaving you a review here. Beautifully written. Well done!
gillian gutfright chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
really nice family vibe to drama.I think it's also nice that you made Gwen and Ianto doesnt happen very often in jack and Ianto fiction.
AmethystSiri chapter 20 . 2/20/2009
I started reading this series on the whofic site, I was very surprised and happy to find the next installment of this wonderful series (although this last chapter made me cry :) ). I hope you are able to continue writing more beautiful stories in this universe :)
Le Cosmonaute chapter 20 . 12/29/2008
Well I don't recall reviewing before, but you've moved me out of utter laziness with this last chapter-what a fantastically beautiful ending. Really lovely. I had my doubts in the beginning, because I'm a firm believer that fanfiction is for fluff and short, tragic angst-fics, but I'm so glad I stuck with it. Looking forward to more, and happy new year.
And a Pickle chapter 20 . 12/17/2008
That was so sad, yet so beautiful as well :(

I loved it!
cjh4ever chapter 20 . 12/17/2008
Great end to a super series. Thanks, I've enjoyed it a lot.
Mc Parrot chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
Great. wonderful ending.

I couldn't imagine what there was left in the story to write - but that was perfect.

"Look, the boy is gone!"

Yep. wonderful. The whole story has been great.
bbmcowgirl chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
I'm sorry to see this series end, but i'm glad that we may visit from time to time. I was a little upset that Ianto died. But I'm going to let my imagination so wild and assume it was a ruse to cover the fact he became immortal and had to leave his family. Him and Jack are now living happy ever after somewhere (maybe in the TARDIS with the Doctor).

Great job as always.

Judy
Rioghna chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
Ah, full circle then. Love seeing Finlay all grown up with a little Ianto.
DarqueQueen7 chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
Sweet, heart-breaking and an all-around WONDERFUL story arc. Thank you for taking the time to show us the world that you created around our Ianto and Captain Jack. And that even through the pain and heartbreak of their Torchwood place...love can endure.

Darque
Bewildered butterfly chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
Oh wow, you've brought tears to my eyes. I can't believe that there's not going to be anymore long stories with them, but I understand why, this is a beautiful ending to a wonderful story.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
oh that was the saddest ending ever. good story though and I will be looking for those one shots!
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »