Reviews for The Boy is Gone
Candybree chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
Very sweet!

I like that Jack found Finlay again, but poor Finn is going to be so confused now.

Excellent story!

Keep up the great work!
Kiefercarlos chapter 19 . 12/15/2008
This is one of my favourite story and i think your an amazing writer. Can't wait for the next chapter
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 19 . 12/7/2008
aw...I want duvet day on my birthday. It's on Tuesday. Instead I'm going to work and then ice skating.

Good chapter though, it was SO adorable I just loved it! And I do love Ianto's family you've created, they're my favs!
Candybree chapter 19 . 12/5/2008
Fantastic!

I love the mock proposal Jack did. Hilarious!

very cute chapter.

Keep up the great work!
Mc Parrot chapter 19 . 12/5/2008
M. Good.
Galadriel1010 chapter 19 . 12/5/2008
What's that saying, from the mouths of babes?

Definitely an 'aw' moment :)

Thanks!
Annjeela chapter 19 . 12/5/2008
It's nice to see characters just enjoying life. Nice chapters.
Hiyami chapter 18 . 12/3/2008
Sweet chapter this is. Absolutely loved it to pieces!
Murderbynuns chapter 18 . 12/1/2008
that was very mushy and sweet but needed in this, I loved the story telling so funy.
bbmcowgirl chapter 18 . 11/30/2008
Beautiful chapter. They have a life away from TW yet still maintain friendship with it's members. As it should be. And Ianto's dad showing up was a pleasant suprise.

Jack's breakdown in the kitchen makes me wish even more that something would happen to make Ianto immortal as well. He's going to be so devestated when he looses him.

Hope you post more soon.

Judy
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 18 . 11/30/2008
aw, that was precious. i like how everything with Dylan ended up working out...whole chapter was adorable, and I loved the part with Rhys getting the lasagna! i can just imagine Ianto and Jack have this soul searching conversation with Jack crying and Ianto holding him and both of them just stopping and staring at Rhys while he got the lasagna. YAY for chuckling...
Candybree chapter 18 . 11/30/2008
I'm happy that Ianto and his dad seem to be on better terms now. Loved the ending with Jack falling asleep first. Keep up the great work!
And a Pickle chapter 17 . 11/23/2008
... MEEP! O_0

I love you! It's official. That was so sweet and fluffy and wonderful!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 17 . 11/22/2008
aw, adorable chapter! hugs to Ianto and Jack! And no more crying!
Rioghna chapter 17 . 11/22/2008
The boys are beat, and Ria and the kids, maybe they should consider a larger house. Jack and Ianto need time together though to heal. Lovely story.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »