Reviews for The Boy is Gone
DarqueQueen7 chapter 17 . 11/22/2008
Great chapter...almost had me in tears before Jack. I have had days of being up 23 hours, sleeping 4 or 5 and getting up to do it all over again. Beautiful writing...and hopefully Ianto will help Jack with 'paperwork'...

Darque
Bewildered butterfly chapter 17 . 11/22/2008
Aww, that's so sweet. (And yay for cunning!Ianto)
Storms-Are-My-Nature chapter 17 . 11/22/2008
Wow! Brilliant chapter - very sweet!

I thought I'd better let you know that in the "Torchwood Archives" (I bought the book last night) Ianto apparently has a sister... Rhiannon Evans... who has two children...

That sounds like your Ria, doesn't it? (At least, I think your Ria's surname is Evans...)

Love the Janto-goodness!

Storms
DarqueQueen7 chapter 16 . 11/13/2008
One word review: AWESOME! man, I cried like a little girl in some parts. Great story! So - where are the other chapters? Please let us know...good writing, awesome insight. You, like others, have made this reading experience a complete joy.

Darque
Candybree chapter 16 . 11/12/2008
Fantastic story! Thank you for Keeping Ianto alive. Only Jack would be crazy enough to kidnap all those kids. Crazy Jack. Keep up the great work!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 16 . 11/6/2008
aw, it was so adorable. Poor Jack that ending was so sad...now we need a happy Jack/Ianto and Finn story!
Hiyami chapter 15 . 10/25/2008
I may have an idea as to who the kid really is but I won't be sure till the next chapter *hint hint*. And Jack lost another day. I can just imagine Gwen shouthing her head off scolding Jack for worring her. Love the interaction between the kid and Jack (Jack placing the blame on him and the kid just taking it and explaining his actions right back at Jack). Well, update soon
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 15 . 10/25/2008
aw...cute Finn chapter. Of course I want more Finn! great chapter though can't wait for more!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 14 . 10/24/2008
aw...I want to sign Ianto's cast too! Great chapter, I loved it!
Flabagash chapter 14 . 10/24/2008
Gwen nice? Shock! that doesn't happen a lot lol

it was very sweet lol

I wonder what gwen drew jack doing :L

can't wait for next update
E-san chapter 14 . 10/23/2008
Aw. :3 I really hope this isn't the last part of this story.
Hiyami chapter 14 . 10/23/2008
Great chapter though it leaves me wondering: What happened to the lost kid that caused all the comotion in the first place? Oh plot's next And the Hub? When did you went there? My mind's currently not really here right now. Btw, pictures? Update soon
Rioghna chapter 14 . 10/23/2008
Nice to have Ianto back, and starting to recover, now just need to know what happened to him. Jack is having his usual hero thing, can't keep everyone safe.
Hiyami chapter 13 . 10/17/2008
Hehehe, Myfanwy eating Janet. That was a good one. And I think it would have happened if she could get the doors to Janet's cage. Update soon. I'm sure by then the heartwrenchingness would continue...
bbmcowgirl chapter 13 . 10/14/2008
I love this. It was good to see Ianto awake (sort of) and making sense (sort of). His recovery will take a while but at least he will recover. Great job. Hope to read more soon.

Judy