Reviews for Terror Town, USA
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 14 . 11/29/2008
This was probably the best chapter in the entire story. It was AWESOME! I laughed when Ruby asked for fries.

As soon as that date came up before the explanation I was like, 'OH the Mayans!' It was really cool with all the explanations and stuff!

And Sam is gonna have to be careful... especially since his sanity is a bit questionable. But as long as he has his constant, he should at the very least survive... (with difficulty though. Us readers and fans love the difficulty part XD)

Can't wait to read the sequel! Great job with this story!
GuestTypePerson chapter 13 . 11/29/2008
not clear! not clear! why are there numbers following dean! and everything just went back to normal, was that some sort of test or something?

i cannot wait to see what's in the next chapter... maybe things will make more sense. besides... what is sam keeping from dean?
sunnyjunedays chapter 13 . 11/27/2008
Hi, Another brilliant chapter of your great story. Loved Sam's reaction to the song and his treatment of the radio.

Looking forward to more soon. x
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 13 . 11/27/2008
Grr! Only one chapter left! But there'll be a sequel so all is good XD I'll have to add Sojourner84 to my alerts...

great job on this chapter! please update soon!
PADavis chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
Couldn't sleep until I read this - thanks for posting before the holiday. I cannot wait for the denouement - this has been a great read.

GuestTypePerson chapter 12 . 11/23/2008
interesting. i cannot wait to see what is gonna happen next. was that demon jukebox the cause of all this? huh.

anyway. just looking forward to the next bit!
sunnyjunedays chapter 12 . 11/23/2008
Hi, I still don't know what the hell is going on but i do know i'm enjoying this story and speculating as to what is happening.

Looking forward to the next chapter. x
Maz101 chapter 12 . 11/22/2008! What the heck is going on...more please, I need to understand.
calcium77 chapter 12 . 11/22/2008
wow...what the heck is going on in this town!
PADavis chapter 12 . 11/22/2008
Woot Woot - what a chapter. Man - you really are one sick puppy, aren't you? LOL. That girl fondling Sam was so horribly creepy. And its starting to maybe sound like you are going to let us know what is going on - maybe? Flails about.

UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 12 . 11/22/2008
OMG that was an amazing chapter! ANd ARGH! I wanna know what happens next! Please update soon!
Noelani618 chapter 11 . 11/20/2008
Oh dear!

"Keeping track of Sam acting like a toddler was worse than it had been when he'd actually been one"

lol Poor Sammy! But he's just so cute acting like that! Dean, ya better catch that boy!

Great chapter Laura!
supernaturaldh chapter 11 . 11/19/2008
Another great chapter, I love this story.
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 11 . 11/19/2008

Grr! I hate your cliffhangers! I'm always DYING to know what happens next.

I'm wonder what'll happen when Sam finally completely cracks...

sunnyjunedays chapter 11 . 11/19/2008
Hi, great to see this in my inbox. I still don't know what's going on but i'm enjoying unravelling it with Sam and Dean. More soon please. x
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »