Reviews for Terror Town, USA
Maz101 chapter 11 . 11/19/2008
Such a clever story you have going here. The Peter/Sam animosity is so well done. What you are doing with Sam in particular is so far-out wierd and sad that I cannot wait to find out more. Quick!
PADavis chapter 11 . 11/19/2008
Oh bless you for the update. I was in withdrawal pretty seriously. Now I'm at the edge of my seat being anxious. Which is worse? Going for anxious. Still loving this, still don't know what the heck is going on, still want little Peter to fall off a cliff ... want a new chapter right now. Please?

calcium77 chapter 11 . 11/19/2008
I'm so confused. (that is a good thing) What is going on in this town! Most of the time I can guess what is going on in stories, movies, tv...but I am totally perplexed.

THanks for the update. I was very excited to see it in my inbox.

kat
GuestTypePerson chapter 10 . 11/11/2008
I cannot wait to figure What is going on here. Crazy fog, Sam fluctuating mental ages, creep little kid! bah!

I hope the next update is soon, I am hooked on this story and gotta know what's happening!
calcium77 chapter 10 . 11/10/2008
Seriously...what is wrong with Sam? I can't figure it out? Is it Peter? WHat is up in the town?

Great story! Thanks for the update!

kat
sunnyjunedays chapter 10 . 11/10/2008
Hi, I have no idea how this is going to go but for now, poor Dean and poor Sam.

Looking forward to the next chapter. x
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 10 . 11/10/2008
Great chapter! Poor Sam just doesn't really know what to do! And not having Dean around is NOT going to help!

Please UPdate soon!
PADavis chapter 10 . 11/9/2008
Peter is starting to freak me out - and he was there in the first chapter.. and heck, I really don't know where this is going, but was glad to see young Sam more himself for a bit. Even if he did want to kill Peter. I'm sure I'll agree with Sam soon enough. Very very glad to see an update!

supernaturaldh chapter 10 . 11/9/2008
Wow, another awesome chapter. Can't wait to see where this all leads.

Denise
Noelani618 chapter 9 . 10/31/2008
Great chapter Laura! Can't wait for more!
PADavis chapter 9 . 10/31/2008
AIYE. You are breaking my heart - a 6'4" 5 year old who hates Peter. Poor Sam. And poor Dean. Yow. Yipes. Update!

GuestTypePerson chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
Interesting. There is definately something going on with Peter. I am really looking forward to the next chapter. How is Sam connected to the gray misty thing? blah... so many questions with so few answers!

*sigh* I suppose I'll just have to wait. :0)
sunnyjunedays chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
Hi, Sammy thinks Dean's mad at him because he called him Sam and not Sammy. Loved that.

Very strange place the boys are in right now.

Looking forward to more soon. x
calcium77 chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
This is the most mysterious story ever. What the heck is going on in that town?

Love Ernie's house :-)
calcium77 chapter 8 . 10/21/2008
What the heck is going on in the town! Ernie dead and then not dead? Sounds demonic to me.

Exciting having all the people turn on Sam (& Dean).

Freaky story! I always look forward to more.

Kat