Reviews for Terror Town, USA
sunnyjunedays chapter 8 . 10/20/2008
Hi, Wow, great chapter. I don't know what else to say, if i tried to comment on everything that happened here i would be sat at this computer until i was 90! So many things to think about here.

Looking forward to the next chapter. x
PADavis chapter 8 . 10/20/2008
Gah. I'm now officially dead, dead I tell you. This story is making me crazy. What are you doing to poor Sam? And if knifeman hadn't disappeared, I was going to ask that you have somone kick him in the nuts. Maybe if he comes back, he can get hit by a car or something. Just a little favor?

GuestTypePerson chapter 8 . 10/19/2008
What. Is. Going. On! Dead guys becoming live guys! Sam having a mental breakdown. And what is up with Peter? so much is happening! I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next!

I really liked this chapter, this whole story is really interesting!
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 8 . 10/19/2008
This was an AWESOME chapter! OMG this has got to be one of my fav chapters so far! OMG PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
calcium77 chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
Geeze voices telling Sam to kill? That sounds pretty crazy. WHatever is going on...Dean needs to fix it soon.

Cool story :-)

Kat
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 7 . 10/14/2008
Oh MAN is Sam starting to crack! This was a great chapter! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!
PADavis chapter 7 . 10/14/2008
Well, heck. You did warn me to be careful of what I wished for. Man oh man. Dean is going to be pissed. Hee!

sunnyjunedays chapter 7 . 10/14/2008
Hi, Loved this chapter. Poor Sammy, he's really close to the edge. Not a good cliffy, very naughty of you. Ready and waiting for the next chapter. x
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
'course, you won't kill him 'cause that would be WAY too evil.

Great chapter! I love the angst building and they way you're portraying Sam. Update soon PLEASE!
PADavis chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
Evil evil author. Bad cliffie, bad! Panting for the next chapter I swear!

sunnyjunedays chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
Hi, Another great chapter from you which has kept the fantastic momentum of this story going although with that evil cliffy you just left i'm hoping for an update soon. Please. x
sunnyjunedays chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
Hi, Great chapter, funny how much i love being scared s*ss by one of your stories!

Looking forward to more whenever you can. x
PADavis chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
Oh man - what a great chapter. Scary as all get out, and yow, poor Sam.

GuestTypePerson chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
Oh no! Poor Sammy! What is this gray/foggy/misty stuff? I don't think its playing very nicely with Sam!

I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Good story telling. Looking forward to continuing to read what you've got here so far!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »