Reviews for Terror Town, USA
sunnyjunedays chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Hi, What is going on with Sammy? This was a very chilling chapter, very mysterious.

Looking forward to reading more soon. x
calcium77 chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
Ok, this is a seriously spooky story! I should not have read it alone at night. My husband better get home soon!
ames 449 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
That was great. Nice pacing, nice prose and the tone was perfect. What a nasty little cliff hanger to leave us on though. :)
zuimar chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Okay, you sure know how to get readers to put your stories on alert... I gotta say, this is one of the best introducing chapters I've ever read, you've got me completely hooked!
Noelani618 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Oi, what are ya doing now Sammy? Poor Dean. Can't leave the kid alone five minutes without something happenin'. Peter seems like a nice kid and I don't blame his mom for being nervous. Great suspense and I'm already eager for more!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
great start, can't wait to see what is going on, update!
Anon chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Interesting start! Loved the twist at the end, and Dean's small interaction with the boy. Great start. (:
calcium77 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Yeah! A new story! Cool twist at the end. I did not see that happening. I hope you can post again soon!

kat
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Oh wow, what an awesome start tro your story. Mercy, you had me worried about them going over the cliff and then relazing as Dean pulled the car over, but then worrying whether or not that family was safe. I was worried about Dean only to find out Sammy was the one in danger. Jeez, what in the world just happened to him? Can't wait to find out!
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Hi, Great start, even with the evil cliffy. Loved this first chapter. Looking forward to the next. x
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6