Reviews for Coffee Mornings
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
awhh i love this, they'd make such a good couple :)
LilyQuix chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
McGee is cheating on Abby...
Acheron Blake chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Cute. I know nothing about Torchwood except the occasinal episode seen twice in my life, but tim is my favorite NCIS character. Good job.
stardiva chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
ohhh Mcgoo and tosh nice one probbie ( shut it debozo this is my review head smack) sorry about that you know what tony's like.

i loved it. but ithink we need two more chaps

one where we have mcgoo ( headsmack) meet the torchwood family

and one more where tosh meets debozo and the gang

would love to see tosh meeting abbs

again loved the story
The Queen of Confusion chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
*Looks at the status of the story and sighs* I was really hoping that there would be more to it. This is a really great story, and I would love to see what her reaction would be to finding out that his is Thom E. Gemcity. Oh well.

Great story!

SARAH
borednerdsunited chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
YAY! GO THE GEEKS! that was a really great story!
Helen Pattskyn chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
That was beautiful, they were both so in character it was easy to hear their voices... and of couse I loved the story (except for the part where it ended ;-)
Charmed1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This story is great needs a sequel, need to know if Tosh and Tim meet again
Student of Dreams chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
This is so cute! Tosh really needs someone who doesn't die. lol.

Is there going to be any more of this?
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
too cute..loved it
Carpe Vitam chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Yes. NCIS/Torchwood crossover. Who's a happy camper? This girl is. Also, Tim and Tosh... how adorable.
katefish chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I really liked ur story, love NCIS so much one of my favorite show and am new to torchwood!

love ur idea and characterization of Timmy Mcgee was well written. U did a good Tosh as well but i dont kno her as well as Tim. Tim/Tosh would make a great cross over pairin bc they are similar in many aspects. They would make a good pair even w/ livin on opposite sides of the ocean lol!

love Tim was in Cardiff for Comic Con., had was their as Thom E Gemcity lol!

love to read more NCIS/TORCHWOOD, seem like it would be a very intriguing crossover.

again Great story!

later katie
MissJayne chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
hehe Love it! Tim was so sweet, all embarrassed! Loved Tosh's thoughts on Torchwood and saving the world, and sometimes svaing the world from Torchwood.