Reviews for Let me say goodbye
SarcasticBimbo chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Amazing piece.
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Even asleep Bella could have heard Alice and kept that knowledge in her subconscious. Well told story. Heartbreaking.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
such powerful emotions
Louey06 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Greatv story. you did a great job i feel so bad for Jasper and Alice
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Awww, this gave me a lump in my throat. This was one of the hardest parts of the books for me to read, and now that I've read this, it's even tougher. I mean, when you read the books, you always imagine and wonder what the other characters did and said when Bella wasn't around. Thank God for talented writers like you who can tell us. This was perfect, exactly what I would've thought happened. I always knew it was nearly as tough on Alice to leave as it was on Edward. And because Bella didn't know what he was going through, we didn't see his overwhelming grief at what he felt he had to do and how tough it was on the rest of the family, too. This story told us exactly that, so thank you.

Debbie
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Whew. What a chapter this was. It's tough to read, Edward shutting himself down. I so wish this would've been in the books. I've always wished SM had written the book from more than Bella's perspective, and this story only goes to show why. Edward's viewpoint is so much more expansive and interesting. As much as I love Bella and her story, she wasn't around for everything, so we missed out on scenes like this. And Alice's viewpoint is amazing, too. Thanks for writing this. It's so true to the characters, and would fit seamlessly into the books. You're amazing.

Debbie
LauraHannah90 chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Wow, this brought tears to my eyes! This was really emotional, and excellently done. I had a feeling in my stomach that was awful, as if I was experiecing the pain too. And that takes a lot of skill.
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I love the way you ended this with Alice saying goodbye the only way she could. I love that Alice tries so hard to convince Edward he is making a mistake. This story has left me in tears. Well done.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
What apowerful chapter. Such a horrific view of the future. I know that things workout in the end but Edward certainly is causing plenty of pain for everyone.
Christobel Cullen chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
I liked the description of how Bella changed Edward - how he wouldn't be physically affectionate and was more reserved. Good job!
suedwind chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
a very touching story.

Im very fond of the way youre writing, your stories and most of all: "your" Alice!
bookish327 chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Wow. What an amazing story. I'd always wondered how Alice had reacted to Edward's plan and how she could have left Bella without saying goodbye. I'm glad that you answered this question for me. Thank you so much.
Nara Vine chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Aww this is so...touching. I nearly cried!

I loved every bit of it. :)
TheWriterSinead chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
It's amazing!

Absolutley brilliant!
Comet Wong chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
This made me cry. (And I don't cry over fanfics often) The emotion you wrote in this is so powerful and poignant.

Good job!