Reviews for Say Goodbye As We Dance With The Devil Tonight
Kathryn765 chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
I think that this chapter really describes just how twisted and fucked up the Joker's sense of reasoning is, and it really seems to show us a lot more of Kalea's personality just by seeing the way she deals with him. It's really great and I can't wait for chapter 9 :]
Ms. Unlucky chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
I NEED an update! 0.0 This story is absolutly amazing! I love, love, LOVE your OC! _
Ms.Womack chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
That's funny.;D
Lady Nightlord chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
Wow! This is ace! Please keep writing. I wonder what will happen next! The Joker is such a twisted * but we love it! XDD lolz
WolfxAngel chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
I like it. So please, update soon! :D
deleted9 chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
Wow, you think that Doctor would be a bit nicer...he removed her fingerprints with acid...dang,...wouldn't that hurt like hell...geesh, what a creep. Lol, great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Honestly I think I'd rather him draw on me with a knife instead of playing hangman with him, the latter just doesn't sound very nice. Sorry it took me so long to review, wonderful chapter!
CrowdwellerRaven chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
freakin sweet keep going!
OuterSpaceHooker chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
COOL STORY. IT MADE ME LAUGH. UPDATE SOON!
StripeyJumper chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
col! ?

update!
MoonlightPrincess5sixthousand chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Holy fuck batman.
deleted9 chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
Ooh...nice ending, very...cliffhanger- esque. That would suck...he just...is not a nice person lol. Great chapter!
123Ekaterina chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
i like this chapter very much. i think it is very interesting
deleted9 chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
This cracked me up: "I was going for the ‘If-I-Don’t-Acknowledge-Them-They’ll-Go-Away’ tactic" Like you can really ignore the Joker. But it worked...well it got her captured, but I guess that'll make for a more interesting life than her boring one before. Wonderful chapter!
deleted9 chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
Ooh, nice foreshadowing there at the end. I really want a big pretzel now, sigh. Good job!