Reviews for Some Things Change
jesphoenix05 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh this is very beautiful! I don't think Seto is out of character. This is the kind of thing that would go through the mind of an older, wiser Seto. One whose already weathered some much sorrow. Seto was Mokuba's shield and in return Mokuba was the guardian of the remnants of Seto's humanity. I loved this! Thank you for sharing! I'm so sorry it took me so long to discover this!
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Hm. You know, I don't think this is really OOC. Seto loves Mokuba so much and tried so hard to give him a better life than he himself had. I think he would definitely feel sad seeing Mokuba's room empty, and it wouldn't be something he would want to see often. And I think there'd be days where it would be especially hard that Mokuba wasn't there any more and he'd have a rough time concentrating. I think you portrayed him and his silent struggle excellently!

I was wondering if you'd killed Mokuba off at first. XD; That's good that he's alive and well! He seems very IC too! I can picture him having that conversation with Seto. He grew up very well.

I don't think you're supposed to have two different characters talk in the same paragraph, just as a heads-up. XD; But that's the only possible flaw I see here!
wolfspeaker01 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Seto seems perfectly in character, so long as he's thinking about or talking to Mokuba. Anyone else... No.

But he really does act (in the show) like Mokuba is his reason for living, and even being apart from him for a little while would be hard, not to mention sending him off to college.

Wonderful writing!
elvesdragon chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
:) yep, people who read Lesson read this too! you are right, it is a bit OOC, but it is fun to see the stoic Seto Kaiba smile and be human for once!