Reviews for Cage of Misery
Crystalyna du Starrvan chapter 25 . 6/24
finished this story and really enjoyed it, would love to see a sequel
Around.Emily chapter 25 . 12/25/2018
Hello, I liked your fanfic, I'll give some opinions, here I go ...
-Wesker is very bad - who likes him bad will love this fanfic, - I'm a bit scared, I'm intimidated by that, when he kills someone I'm like WTF? And I keep reading ...
-I loved the letter in the closing chapters - I really like it when the author inserts a letter sent from one character to the other - I simply love this feature;
-The character Wyatt really is pretty mean, must be something with senior researchers from pharmaceutical companies ... He's very unfeeling!

There are several friendly relationships in this fanfic that I really liked:
-Claire and HUNK got sensational - even more so with Wesker's jealousy on the move;
-Wesker's friendship with Birkin I always like to read - I liked that Birkin managed to notice that Wesker likes Claire and in spite of unveiling this secret, Wesker did not punch his face ...;
-And I also find Chris's affection for Claire cute, but this is getting lost in the end, which made me a little sad;

The last two chapters were very good, the fanfic had a closing - it is good to find stories that end a cycle, but without exhausting the possibilities;
-Finally Wesker has an intimate encounter with Claire, but in his own way ... He wants her full time for himself, he is a person with little tolerance for frustration, possessive and who must be very afraid of abandonment - so he always needs to be in control - he does it in his life as a whole. As Claire said, getting involved with him would never be normal.
(I loved the sudden appearance of Wesker at night, though I feel badly reading that he was being Claire's stalker all the time - and HUNK too)
I was a bit doubtful about which side HUNK is in the last chapters ..

Claire has a personality who does not lose her joyous essence even in the face of difficulties - this I loved - pity that, deep down, I saw her as a very lonely and needy character, which made me feel very vulnerable to abusive friendships and loves ... in the end, it made me see in her a "sentimental misery" (Wesker also has it). But, this you highlighted - very well discreetly - by choosing the title of your fanfic. Excellent choice - congratulations.

Unfortunately, in the W/C relationship this is always involved in one way or another, even if it's only a little bit ... If we are talking about Wesker, we have to prepare ourselves for the various symptoms and manias of the blond - which we love, if it were not so, it would not be fun, (it's good that it's just fanfic)- despite this, I'm amazed how well this couple fits together, I read a lot about them. Great job!
Seraphine chapter 2 . 2/21/2018
Hi :). Thank you for posting this. I just started reading this fic & i like it so far. I do have a question though. What time does this take place in? Like year-wise.
BrokenButtercup chapter 25 . 8/10/2017
Late to the party, but this was so good. I think everyone was perfectly in character and you did an amazing job with this story. Glad I stumbled upon it. :)
Kahli Hime chapter 25 . 6/8/2017
This was not romance, but i had some fun. Thanks.
snowball chapter 16 . 5/7/2017
I came back to just read your fanfic after years its as good as I remember
Carriesworld chapter 25 . 12/20/2015
I enjoyed this very much! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/8/2015
Umm I came here for a weaker x claire story. Hunk better keep his paws to himself -.-
Dan Winterfell chapter 25 . 6/4/2015
Great! Awesome! I really love your story, the way you wrote that, you make me fall in love with ur story.!
I hope you will make Claire x Wesker fanfict again.
Sofistinha chapter 25 . 6/2/2015
Wow! Thanks for sharing your good work! I've been reading A LOT of Wesklaire fics, and your one isone of the best ! The idea of them at the same train, the opposite company acting out and forcing those two to work together... their relationship being built from this occasional encounter! Maravelous! And Well, your Wesker is awesome! Very sexy, very skeptical, reasonable, cold and yet, willing. *0* I wish I had him for myself (
Anyway, You're Claire is so far, the one I found the most likely to be as I picture her. She's not oversensitve, not a cryin baby, and absolutely not a horny teenager... as we see a lot around.
You're one is smart, sweet, fierce, and I love the way you express herself in her thoughts. She's always considering everything. But she's also human and have sometimes her downfalls ( being sad or being consumed by her doubts.)

And your Epilogue epilogue : GREAT ! GREAT ! 3 SMUT ! 3
Verelan chapter 25 . 4/7/2015
Wow this story was purely awesome! Is there a sequel to it? :)
Tvrs01001 chapter 25 . 2/8/2015
Omg o/o! That was awesome xD why are you such a great writer?!
Claire197 chapter 25 . 1/25/2015
I would love another chapter. Loved reading this!
NightAngelReviewer chapter 25 . 1/19/2015
Awesome work
Delta667 chapter 25 . 1/5/2015
Yes! Now epilogue's epilogue's epilogue !
Claire should run with Wesker and maybe distract him continually so he won't concentrate on his evil plans and will leave the world in peace!