Reviews for Kung Fu Panda, Voicers, Back in Action!
Concerned fan chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
I SAW REAPER RIIIIIPPP OOOOFFFF!
VickiTigress chapter 18 . 8/30/2012
Plz update ur story's(all of them!)All so:GREAT STORY'S!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/2/2012
this is so cool and creative. i wish u didnt stop it :(
gfttftvyvbytfd chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
Please finish soon!The story is awesome! Don't pay any attention to my username and I know I can change it.
alonealexabluerose chapter 18 . 8/8/2011
update please i want to see what happens to vipers father and the end of story too;D
Snowy Rain8 chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
what do are they talking about in the part Mantis made the girls got to sleep
Dark-Eyed W0lf chapter 17 . 4/13/2009
i have to say that your stories have inspired me ever since your first fanfic- although, ever since the furious five (except for mantis and monkey) had their kids the fanfics have only been half finished!have you changed your name and then finished them off? [if so give me your name] please notify me about the updates on your ktng fu panda stories - p.s: add in a basshunter song somewhere
Axel chapter 9 . 12/29/2008
HA! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! So it is from High School Musical, and that wasn't a shock! By the way, nice chapter.
Axel chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
iPod... You know, that's a pretty new thing around here and 'I don't dance', is that from High School Musical?

Anyway (shrug), it is your story so keep one and never let me down!
Axel chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
AH MAN, no hell no! Our reality stars bathing with their KFP characters! Sneaky...I like it! And then Viper's twin daughters threw a water ball to each other and Viper said, "Now, girls. Behave well in front of our guests.” you know that well for being a responsible parents or mother.

Update, please, please, please!
Axel chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
LOL! (*V*), I love it! That part when Mantis said, “Those four, I’m so going to kill them!” that announce. It's classic, man!

Update soon
Earth.Element chapter 8 . 12/15/2008
YES! THEY ARE HUMANS AGAIN! Sorry, I'm just over excited and which it was awesome! Although I kinda agree with David about the half naked part (giggling). And sorry again because I have never heard of these songs before, probably they are old or something like that...
CoonieXOX chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
LOL! Lots of jokes you've got here, especially Jack got hit up in the air like repeating Po of trying to get into the Jade Palace Theatre part. I love that part specially!

As unusual I told the other authors, can't wait to see the next chapter!
KH chapter 12 . 12/14/2008
LOL! It seems that we've got a new company for us, and the boss looks pretty tough one. And asia, my place and Beijing of China is the best, but not in the KFP, instead of Purity City. Oh, can't wait for the rest.

Update soon, plz. plz. plz.
Couple Lover chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
Ah...I kinda agree with FalconMage, because this is some sort of a little bit problem we've got over here. I don't know how to say it, but somehow it feels not right, however, I understand what you're talking about.

By the way, Angie was freaked out by Shifu as she was the first one to get that awesome sword and the rest will get their own one soon enough, right?

Update, plz, plz!