Reviews for Something Different
stargutter chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
I just recently read/watched N&NIP and loved it! So I love that your story is sort of similar. Can't wait to read more :)
lil414star chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
lol i noe who "the pack" is

lmao i just had to say that :P
Diana Holland chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Love this story, I want to read more!

Sincerely, Dianan
astrogastro chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
This is such a great concept for a story! I absolutely love the idea of Edward and company as a rockers and Tanya as the "shady lady." I'm really excited to see where you go with all of this!

I'm afraid that my idea for a band name is not going to be of use to you (a little, um, off-color), but my friend Rachel and I did once decide that if we ever formed a band (we're both musicians - classical though, not the cool kind, sadly) we'd name it "nonstop orgasm." ;)

Looking forward to more of this!
Torqueo Animadverto chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
Hate spinnerbait. Sorry it's from This Lullaby. Umm what about The Albino Octopuses? Update soon!
citasm1367 chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
:D

Cierra
balsambehbehani chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
UPDATE! and about the band names how about one with...lion and lambs or something to do wih lion and lambs i think that would be soo cool :D
CathyD chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
Well, not much to say about the chapter since it was so short and nothing much happened, but wanted to help with the band name. It's hard to really help with that since we don't really know what kind of music they play, but.. since you used The Pack (and I'm assuming that's Jake's band's name), and someone in a review mentioned something relating back to the Twilightverse, why not Midnight Sun? That would be a cool band name I think. And it is Edward's band... kinda makes sense to me. *shrugs*

Anyway, looking forward to more, and sorry that I wasn't of more help. :/

Cat
azulskies chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
I really can't think of a good name for the band- I wish I could! Can't wait to read more, though!
twilightchick1997 chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
Yay!

That was really good!
midsummerstars chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
Looking forward to more! I like what you have so far... :)
thegloriousone chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
Great story so far! I have a name for the band. How about Breaking the Dawn or Breaking Dawn or Breaking Twilight, to tie it back back to the Twilightverse?
citasm1367 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
:D I don't have an idea for a name, but it will probably be something cleche' in the end. *shrug* Oh well.

Cierra
twilightchick1997 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Man you're so mean.

You left me "Thirsty: For more!

Haha.

That was really good.

Cant wait until the next chapter!
azulskies chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I love this premise, keep writing!