Reviews for Sparkle
Dirty Vicar chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
That was super cute, funny, and light. I really enjoyed it. Thanks!
hyorii chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Half way through I thought, "Holy shit they all turned into vampires."

Sparkle fairy, pure genius.

I wonder if I sparkle for anyone...

Total fav, witty humor, spot on dialogue, nice pausing and tone. Can't see anything wrong here.
nrs chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
i totally like how as soon as wendy heard kyle was poping a boner for stan she was like "well fuck im out" and dipped

amazing story

you deserve a free bj
Tesina Gela Gardner chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
aww man i totally wish there was a second part to this awesome story! XD i hearted it!
Seraphic Dragon chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Haha, I really liked this story.

I felt it necessary to (actually) write a review because this story was really good.

The part about 'sparkling' reminded me of my friend's common statement for liking and enjoying things:

"Does that not sparkle for you?"

Just the idea of sparkles and my friends statement and the enjoyment from this story made me write a review I guess.
Kikyo Maaka chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Pretty good, expecially with Kyle being the one to start the whole sparkling thing haha XD And honestly, Stan and Wendy shouldn't be a couple at all. I don't even get why anyone was saying that they should haha. But the ending made it better, mostly because everyone was sparkling like Kyle XD
RangerInBlack chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
That was simply amazing! There should be a sequel, with lots of lovin XD
Peeve-danna chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
That was really cool! I loved the ending especially! Keep up the good work!
never.to.late chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
zomg...please write a sequal! It was amazingly hilarious and so sweet!
Fletset chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Okay.

So I wasn't even hlafway through and I had to check who the author is, because this story seemed really promising. And then I see you wrote this Inuyasha story I read ages ago (yeah, yeah, that one with the gazillion of reviews), and I don't know, it just... kind of surprised me that someone that I somehow, remotely know is writing for a fandom I'm writing for... or something :O

BUT!

I'm not here to talk about this unimportant matter.

This fic is truly awesome. Very... South-Parkish, and this is something that is very hard to accomplish, and it's also something that you just DON'T GET around here usually. I don't know, but there's something very refreshing about this type of stories.

I loved it all. From how it began with Wendy to how it ended with Kyle. Oh, I LOVED how it ended with Kyle! I mean, usually it's Stan boning Kyle in the end, or something, but you didn't do that, and again, it was something very refreshing and very fun to read and I adore you now for that.

Then there's Wendy, and the whole tradition with Mondays thing, which brought a smile to my face. I think that part with her little speech kind of ruined the pacing of the story, but other than that, I loved the entire piece.

The whole sparkling thing was really interesting, with the fairy and all, and Token! TOKEN! That was a cool thing to do right there.

So, in conclusion, that was a great story, very fandom IC, and I really hope to see more from you around here :)
Yet Another Dark Rose chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Uber-cute and funny story, you did what very few people can do and created a unique Style-story, a real fairy tale (Yes, I actually am that lame)! Nice language and grammar, and a plus to you for making me laugh my pants off.

I'll be keeping my eye on you - in a non-creepy/stalkerish way.
ricetard chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
ahaha, i loved this! (:
DeathByIrony chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
omigosh, this kicked ass. :D it was cute & funny & totally south park. poor kyle, getting that announced to the whole school would sure suck, but it worked out in the end. :P anyways, great job, i think this deserves a fav. :)