Reviews for The Enemy Within
Twilit Metroid chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
Once again you give us all a reason to think about ourselves. I really like the writing style, I don't think there's another one like it.
Mantis 09 chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
Wow, who knew that Capn Falcon could get so crazy.

Anyways a great update as always, I really liked how in the middle of the fight Ness began to remember his past and made himself something to fight for.

One gripe I have is the length, I know that you're writing style definately adds chunks of time, but were all the things necessary. Also I only somewhat get why Capn Falcon did what he did, it would be great if we got abof a backstory on him in some of your future works.

All in all though this has been another great update.
SaintNicholas119 chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
This story is amazing! You also seem to have a deep understanding of the human mind. Update soon.
Mantis 09 chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Wow, you are simply oone of the best writers in this section, it sucks how you seem unappreciated.

Anyways good to know that you're still working on Brief Encounters.

Now about this story. Fantastic. You have succefully used first person in both and it's just amazing.

In the first story I love how you continued a story from Brief Encounters. And I will guess that the assassin was Snake.

The second chapeter is great also, my guess is that the helper guy is Mewtwo and the man whom is a sloth is a PokemonTrainerI think, or someone else from Pokemon Im not sure though. I believe Cipher was from Pokemon but im not sure.
Twilit Metroid chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
Who could that be? Mewtwo, perhaps?

It's very well written.
YoshiLink chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
Wow. I really love this fiction. It's sad that the best is often underappriciated.

Now for the critasisim.

You writing is amazing, but this is a Super smash bros fiction, right? Right?

My suggestion? Make it a little more clear which caracters they are or take this down and make it original.

Keep up the good work!
The Earth Alchemist chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Wow, this is really well written. Not many people try first person in Smash Bros, and you did a good job. How was the man trying to kill Bowser? Are we suppose to know now are later? Will keep reading