Reviews for Unspoken
icemenace chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
*nods in agreement*
DaniWilder chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This is just wonderful.

I cannot say enough good things. I was right there with Jennifer watching the team come through the gate and the final scene with the hug was really beautiful!

DW
Joey's girl forever chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
This story was SO sweet! I loved it!
SunshineMusic chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Aw, love the ending :) Great story again :)
kaitebug chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
nice i would always guess that he would be could at stuff like that
Ethell chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Very nicely done. I loved the descriptive narration of the first part of the story, and the sweetness of the end. You wrote their interactions perfectly.
trekie chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Truely amazing!

The whole story was beautifully written and I especially loved the silent communication between them. You have a really good grip on both characters.
Darksider chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Love it but i'm kinda jealous of McKay...

my last girlfriend accused me of not talking to her about our 'feelings' enough.

I want someone like Jen. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Aw! That is so sweet! I love it!
Chasing Liquor chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Great stuff here. Non-verbal communication is one of the bedrocks of a truly close relationship, and you illustrate that to good effect here. The detail I most liked is that she relaxes when she hears him sigh, because she knows just from that small action that what she's doing is working. Nicely done.
openPandora'sBox chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Great work, DW! I really enjoyed the angle of silent communication you took with this one.

Well written and descriptive. Awesome!
NoDoubtFan chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
i just love the way that you write these two together. it seems so natural when you write them! and you already know how much i loved this fic, it's another amazing one to add to our growing mckeller library here on fanfic! amazing, amazing, job!
Emowyen chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Excellent story. You write the relationship and unspoken interactions between McKay and Keller so well. It just seemed so natural for them. Very well written. I hope you write more!
HlysComment chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Excellent!

This was amazingly introspective and talk about character development.

There was very little plot to this story and in most cases that would be a huge problem but your ability to get inside the characters heads makes everything so engaging and interesting.

Extremely good story. Thank you.
stclare chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Oh that was nice. I liked that Rodney is still affected by it all and that Jennifer understands that. oh i love comfort fic.