Reviews for Midnight Movie
BDavis427 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
that was amazing! the last line gave me goosebumps; it was so powerful! great job!
AmbroCoo chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
god, that was beautiful, i feel so much for brooke, her life is falling down around her. brooke deserves so much better, i loved this story
evergloweyes chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
That was really good. Random and hot and sweet and angsty and so BL. I could completely see something like that happening. Because no matter how much either of them want the other, they can't anymore because Peyton has him now. And Brooke won't hurt Peyton, no matter how much that may hurt him.
Tezza1988 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
OMG AMAZING. Love it.
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
oh wow. this was fantastic. great one shot!
S05Y31 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Wow I really liked that, It was great.
TypoKween chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! Oh my goodness that was amazingly written. Please make this a full fic, I would so read and review every chapter and cherish it! So bittersweet and the tone of the fic is my alltime favorite. I love randomness. Its the best kind of fic! PLease grace us with some more random fics/chapters. You're awesome. ;)
othfan326 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
wow. great one shot!

is this just based on the spoiler that lucas' book will be made into a movie? or are there more spoilers after that? if there are, what are they?

that last bit about brooke not wanting the actress to look anything like her was really really powerful.

great job with this!