Reviews for Dr Cullen's Tua Cantate
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This was an awesome writing. Poor Carlisle. So many years of practice almost ruined by a beautiful teenager...
Angelotti chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
It's so wonderful. I just love the fic, amazing.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I loved this! Seriously. I wish you would write more about Carlisle and Esme! You have amazing talent, and they are my favorite couple :)
RavenpuffDisneyNerd13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
That was beautiful! Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
Two Hours' Traffic chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
That was gorgeous :)

“I just don’t want to grow up. It sounds funny, doesn’t it? I guess that’s why I climbed the tree. I just saw it there, and the branch was hanging so low. Something within me wanted to climb up as high as I could and forget about all of it. About dinner parties and finishing school and the cotillion and dance cards…”

Plus the fact that she had bitten finger nails... I don't know. I think that it was your attention to detail that enthralled me about this story. It was really great.

- THT
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Absolutely amazing! I really enjoyed how you portrayed Carlisle. I would love to read a sequel (perhaps how Carlisle re-meets and turns Esme...)

Can't wait to read more of your works!
Helewisetran chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
More? (puppy eye)
Puffles chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Aww, I love this. - I'm not a Twilight fan (or shall I say, not an Edward fan...
LilBriarRoseMasochist chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
can't wait to hear more about carlisle and esme

awesome work on this story!
Something regarding the title chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Why would you title this Carlisle Cullen's Your Singer?

Story's good. :)
vintage.elle chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
What a wonderful story!

I love how Carlisle loses his self-control with Esme around.

I hope you continue to write about Carlisle and Esme.
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Oh, I love it! Adore that Esme is just as tempting to Carlisle, as Bella was to Edward. You sometimes forget that that other Vampire's have a bond just as strong as Edward and Bella's.

Oh wow. Poor Carlisle. But the temptation makes this fic so yummy! Man, why cant Carlisle Cullen be real? :pout:

Excllent job! You expressed the emotions perfectly.
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This is good, but you should note that it's AU. Carlisle treated Esme in about 1912 or thereabouts. It was before he had changed Edward. Your characters just seem a bit too modern in this. Other than that, it's very nice!
TheDay'sEye chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Hi, i like am new at reviwing [and i can't spell so im sorry if i spell a lot wrong]

I really like this, keep going.

He has to end up with her . . . so you have to keep writing. You see my logic?

Kepp it going.
Elegantly Simple chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
ya love the story already

update soon