Reviews for Intermission
Bob chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
this was so beautiful in all its twisted glory... i loved it !
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I loved it! Very sad in a way too for Dino when he tries so hard and Hibari is so difficult. I loved the thought parts. Great writing.
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Great story...

And yes, I agree with you in the Ryohei-Hibari stuff XD..

Keep writing, you're doing something right,
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Somehow, I agree. something does feel like missing. I suppose perhaps it's the impact that's actually missing? I mean, it's there. Something's there, and it's respected and acknowledged, but there's not so much impact that it really does make you...feel the full impact? Does that make sense? O.o"

Anyway, I think you did well. Just the lack of impact was sort of a...let down perhaps? But nonetheless, I think you did it well ;)
luvliX3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
It really captures Hibari's personality really well and it's written really interestingly. There aren't too many BL scenes, but it's really nicely strung together.
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
d18 love. :0 )
bearfuck chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
AH GOODNESS IT'S FINALLY LETTING ME POST REVIEWS. I've been reading your stuff for like an hour, but the internet was down so this is the first one I've been able to review.

My goodness, you're wonderful. Your writing makes me snicker and smile and tear up, and it's just these bundles of amazingness and DAH you write everyone so well.
Sae Arara chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
this was fuckin great!
The-Helical-Impulse chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
These are really in-depth vignettes and really flow well into a bigger picture of the relationship.

-Christmas.
holographic chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Sad and yet so accurate. C8

Ryohei had a small part, which also makes this even more full of win.

Another favorite. orz I think I might as well have you on favorite authors.
Uneasy Conscience chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
This is so painful...

But it made my night. Thank you so, so much. 3
wirbil chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Sexy bastards indeed. This is an amazing contribution to the D18 fandom. Thank you so much for writing such a lovely ficlet.

Instead of just being some random scenes pulled together you connected each scene and though they're all individualistic you can see the connections between them. The swearing isn't excessive either. It seems like it just /belongs/ there. Great ficlet, seriously.

Happy Writing! :D
Radwimp chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
this made my life. I've no idea why, considering I'm not even much of fan of Reborn!, but just letting you know that I might actually have to finish this series now, thanks to you. Or at least catch up to wherever it's at. :B
Ischemia chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I'll be honest. I usually just favorite a story I like and carry on with life, but this is one of those moments when I feel that you deserve to hear someone appreciate your work.

It's very hard to place what it is that captures me so much in this piece; the ambiguity and the clips of insight to the characters minds, I believe, are what really catch me.

You write them so well, so perfectly. Dino is just as charismatic as he always has been, if not more, and Hibari just as socially inept. And it isn't some godawful angst fic that just revolves around the slings and arrows of problems that aren't really so important; you have a spark in your writing that carries both Realism and lyrical honesty. The interactions are honest and nothing is some perfect ending where the prince gets the prince, so to speak.

Yet the ending is still that same bittersweet calmness that the stories attitude has kept all along.

In short, you've written a breathtaking piece that really felt more like a story than just another fanfiction. Thank you very much, and please keep writing.
thPeekaBoo chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Dino's so caring _

Yay, D18! :D Love them.

Wha... [[running to check out your other fanfics]]

Great work! :D