Reviews for The Thief of Hearts
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Oi, I've been out of it lately, but this is a fantastic beginning for such an imminent crack-fest. I do hope you continue with it eventually, darling!

Artemis-chan
hennokappa chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
You will never know how much I love you for bringing possibly the best series in existence into this fandom and keeping up Pratchett's humour and style while incorporating the best characters from Twilight.

Brilliant. Update when you have time!
Juicy chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Are you going to continue this? I really hope you do. There's very little else like this in the fandom. Who could have ever thought of crossing Twilight with Discworld? But it works so far and waht you've written is very intriguing! Plus, Alice as a Dwarf. C'mon, the idea can't be beat. Keep writing!
catmaster92 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
this is fantastic! I haven't actually read the diskworld books, but i've heard of them. but that doesn't really have to do with anything. anyway, keep writing!
purplerebecca chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
hahaha, this has much potential for hilarity. I look forward to more.
stress chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
That was simply amazing! I never would have thought about combining these two books but, so far, it seems to work very well! The style is very reminiscent of Pratchett's own - and I never before realized the similarities between Edward and Carrot before ;)
Sally Stumpet chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Discworld crossed with Twilight? I never thought I'd live to see the day. But this is looking interesting so far and I'd encourage you to write more. It would be a lot of fun to see Bella wander around Ankh-youknow, probably getting her whiny rear into trouble and having to be rescued out of it. (It would be wonderful if you could give that girl something more of a backbone.) And the setting is fantastic, of course. Edward as a member of the Watch sounds hilarious; I cannot wait until he interacts with Nobby. That'll be one for the ages. And with Elves involved, this can get very messy very soon.

Also, is that Alice as the prophetic dwarf? If so... AWESOME.

Keep writing!