Reviews for The Demone Family
reader chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
its been years since you started this. I'm dying to know what is next.
tuckwoo chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Haha this was awesome! :D
for some reason, as I was reading this I imagined yukimitsu brcoming the family lawyer or something XD
Well anyway, I enjoyed this! YA-HAA!
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
It's good, and Hiruma really does seem to be in the mafia, I mean, where does he get his ammunition from
suzuKHRaddict98 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
nice! yo! my seventh time reading this!x

ne please do a continuation of this ! onegai!
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
xD lol! Sena and Tsuna are just so similar! Even their names! xD

One has a long surname and a short last name, and the other has a short surname and a long last name! Either way what they're usually called are similar! xP

kono dame-dame no yatsu~~~ :hearts: xP
One of the Colorless chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This is interesting. I hope you write more!
belle hawk chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
it was a very interesting read. I don't know much about katekyo Hitman Reborn apart from a few crossover but it seems like an interesting anime. Hiruma's character really goes well with it as I always thought he really could make his own mafia family with all of his insane conections. Anyway, though it is a very good one-shot, I can't help myself asking for you to continue it. It will be very interesting and enjoyable, I'm sure.
Risuku-sama chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wow, this is great. Please continue more story with this crossover. Maybe something with HImura and Hibari. They seem like perfect writing material.
Spicebalm chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
lol… That was damn amusing. Nicely done.
Lazy Shika chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
its very good, you should continue with it :D, you put it together nicely, the idea you had with this was original and you made it 'work', you should defiately continue with this story, if you do i'll be sticking to it

Shika XD
The Mauve Lantern chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Great job! You captured all the characters' personalities and the dialogue they had was funny as hell.
ChibiBoko chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Now this is a story I didn't know I needed until now!

I think you've done very well with the premise, "Hiruma is the head of a Mafia family." I especially liked the part where Sena was the first one of the group to accept the invitation into the Demone family. For me it felt like a parallel to the manga where he was the first one to join the football team after the original trio. Stuff like that always gives me warm fuzzy feelings while reading. I get the feeling Sena's gonna end up being the peacemaker in the family (well, there's always gotta be one, right?). XD

Also, Musashi pointing out how Tsuna's like a doppelganger of Sena was priceless. I never noticed before how similar those two are, but it makes a lot of sense. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to reading more!
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Considering how hard and challenging it is to write a crossover, I think you've pulled it off pretty well. I do think that some bits were a little over the top and putting some of the sentences in bold were unneeded.

I did think of was very funny and truly hilarious. Although the ending was pretty week, it wasn't as bad as you claim it to be in your author's notes. I do like that it doesn't seem rushed, despite the craziness in the fic. I like the crazy elements to the fic.

I think the characters could be explained a little more, like hair color, eye color, face shape ect but you don't need to be over the top, that's probably because I have no idea who the characters are, and when writing a crossover, some people might not have a clue who half the people are, so descriptions in their looks would be nice.

But overall I liked the fic.
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
heh not bad XD
PocketAces chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This was a great story! I love the KHR/ES21 crossover idea... I think I've seen it once before, but it's such a good parallel, that it works really well. Thanks for posting this!