Reviews for Winter Sleep
Usako Hoshino chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Awww, that was so sweet. (: Coincidentally I've also finished rewatching the movie today, and the actions and emotions between Roy and Riza that you described were awesome! (: I can totally imagine this OVA that depicts events after the movie already. Reading this made my day!

Tuesady chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I am speechless. It was very sad but wonderful. The narrative was very effective.
Mitch chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Once again, completely lyrical. I could almost hear the song. Now I have to go download it.
Ghetto Anime Princess chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Oh. My. God.

This song makes me cry whenever I hear it...I love NANA and when Reira sang it to Shin...i still cry whenever I hear it to this day, i almost started crying just reading it...

When you had Winter Sleep, I thought it was a coincidence. Then you said Olivia and NANA and I knew it wasnt anything else. ITs a goregous song your right... . I love how you used it.
persiaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
oh yeah i listened to the song and read the lyrics in the fic and i totally agree with your choice in putting the song in this fic it fits them perfectly at he end of the movie

awesome job

i imagined the guys [more of havoc and breda than the others but yeah] whistling when roy and riza kissed

EmilyLTeague chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
really good
JingYee chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I was so excited when I saw the title of this fic because I love love love the song. x3 Good job.
silver sniper of night chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Words escape me, that was simply beautiful. The volume of the emotions conveyed in a short piece such as this was just staggering. Wonderful work! The language just flowed so well it was impossible to stop reading. A great piece, well done.
BloodDrenchedRose chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Wonderful, as all of your stories are!

SakuraTeardrop chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
It was beautiful *tear*; A beautiful interpretation of the FMA movie. Job well done, indeed. Thank you for writing this, dear

I hope you continue to get bitten by plot bunnies *grins*

Lyny Angell chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Absolutely beautiful. I adore it. Fabulous job.

Love from

Lyny Angell
OTP chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
nicely done indeed pooter lol

Winter-Rae chapter 1 . 9/13/2008

Simply lovely.

I loved the pace and how you brought it back to the song. Really beautiful work.

I hope you continue to write such awesome stories about Roy and Riza. It's good for the

Winter-Rae xoxo
Nature9000 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I have to say, this was beautiful! I'm not one to cry often, and this brought a tear to my eye. I think this is one of your greater oneshots. Very good job indeed.