Reviews for Love Is The Most Difficult To Satisfy
Moogec chapter 4 . 1/23
U know what this is my first time to read fanfiction of DBZ in Eglish,which amazes me that my imagenation about the story of Bulma and Vegeta is so similar to the I think this fiction of VB the best I have never readed before.
MakeItHale chapter 31 . 12/22/2015
Eeeeeep! YOUR CHARACTERIZATION IS SO PERFECT 3333 im quite literally obsessed with this stout because of it lol although, I hope vegata comes to terms with his denial of any attachment or feelings soon. I'd love a little Veg fluff becuase I know he's capable. Anywas, I'm so pumped to read the next two!
Spellweaver10 chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
This story is brilliant. It's also really long. Propably the longest ff I have ever read. How did you manage to do it?
Bangkok'sDevilGirl chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
You need to work on your grammar but the story is very good
X.summergrey.X chapter 9 . 10/27/2015
lol vegeta thinking she was trying to crush him.
adn chapter 13 . 8/28/2015
Oooh, Mrs. Briefs, the first Vegebul shipper and Yamcha the first anti! I love it!
Also the fact that Mrs. Briefs can read tsunderes like an open book is just magic, please let me have some of that power. Or at least, give just a little bit more of that power to my fiance, haha.

Ha! Neither of you can sleep and it's because you're both so stubborn, but everyone loves you and knows that you guys will get married and have Trunks and Bulla so take your time, we're not going anywhere 3
adn chapter 12 . 8/28/2015
Oooh wow that battle for dominance is kinda hot. I'd let Vegeta corner me against a wall any time. ;)
Also, you writing about Vegeta's yummy abs made me want to go out and go to the gym so I did just that. Wow, am I sore.
adn chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
I feel for you Yamcha... that's gotta hurt a lot to see your ex-girlfriend hugging a guy you really hate, especially when you still love her and can't properly move on.
Meanwhile, while Yamcha and Bulma are wallowing in angst, Vegeta is just roaming around figuring out why his junk is pointing straight towards a brilliant, good-looking, human scientist. Oh, Veggie, how you have so much to learn.
Ooh a kiss!
adn chapter 10 . 8/27/2015
Lolol oh man, jealous Vegeta is something that I live for. Dat hug fest doh.
Also, I forget if the Vegeta in this story is familiar with sexual activities? He seems to be weirded out by his physiological responses to Bulma, but I can't tell if it's the fact that he's in denial about his boner or if it's because he's not used to getting aroused or what.
adn chapter 9 . 8/27/2015
Hm... this chapter felt a bit stiff, mostly because the hug was kind of a spur of the moment kind of thing. Although Bulma needed a hug, I'm not really sure she'd outright just hug Vegeta like that, knowing he would violently push her away and in the process hurt her. Yenno?
adn chapter 8 . 8/27/2015
oh man the i love you shenanigans... i'm glad yamcha and bulma are over; all of that was just really heartbreaking to watch.
vegeta is as heartless as they come although i'm not sure where the whole attraction and sexual tension part will come to be since he's so against the idea of love and doing bulma in general.
adn chapter 7 . 8/27/2015
ohohohohoh what a mess this has been.
wow i'd be even more of a mess than bulma was in this chapter if i ever found out that my boyfriend was cheating on me. that's just devastating, no matter how much attraction you guys have.
aaaaand what a softy vegeta is ;)
adn chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
ooooh...
also, man, this angst with bulma and yamcha is pretty hard to bear... it's killing me that it's reminding me of one of my own ex relationships since I just see all of the reasons why they need to break up. time spent in a relationship does not mean obligation.

also, vegeta hasn't achieved super saiyan? wasn't pretty clear in this chapter...
adn chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
I know that Yamcha's pretty hard to trust right now considering he's in a tight spot with Bulma, with the label cheater still hanging over head like a target practice sign, but I kind of draw the line at Bulma reading his text messages. That's really something that no one should ever do in any circumstances.
Ahhh, so it's Yamcha's friend girl he's been hanging with. Aight Yamcha, things are good again. It's definitely okay to have friend girls to hang out with, bro, it's all gucci. It sounnds like, though, that this girl likes him and he's not sure about his feelings and is just staying with Bulma out of pure obligation, which is never a good thing.

Oh the angst though. I feel it.
adn chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
OOOH YAMCHA, YOU JERK! We definitely know what's going on... cheaters are cheaters.
Also, Vegeta comparing Bulma to a Saiyan woman is like wowowow, good sh*t good sh*t. Of course he'd be taken to her ferocity and temper. It's such a beautiful emotional challenge and stimulant to him and he thrives off of those interactions.