Reviews for Once More
Again...heartrendingly beautiful3
lazybum89 chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Great story! :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
I needed some tears to fall today and you helped me accomplish that, with this chapter. Thank you. *wipes tears*
pipinheart chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
A great sad piece...
Leighna07 chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
As usual great story the way you play with your version and the original Kripke's supernatural is perfect. I love the ending on how Sam answered Dean when he asked what he can do to make things right. Great work here can't wait to read your other stories. :)
Yoline Nimai chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Aww love it too! Thanks!
Kokoroyume chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Great sequel !

Miso Muchi chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
You write some deep shite, and at the end, I'm not sure if I hate it or love it. All I know is it's going in my favourites.
HeartsDragon chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
This is an amazing story! It fits in really well with the series~ _
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Hey! DD You're great, you know that? You managed to describe the scenes with such a perfection that I can really remember then in my head

You use all the series lines to write your story and you can do that without leave anything important behind! And I'm really amazed that someone could ever do something like that ahaha

Well, needless to say I loved it, right? eheheh I think you already got it ~ But well, I know every single writer love to hear (or read, wherever ehehe) that: The story looks amazing and I loved it

Kisses and see ya next ~

Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Really interesting concept. I like the direction you're taking it, though it's a little hard to read because you keep jumping from past tense to present tense and back again.
Roguish Smile chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
You're one of the few authors with whom I can accept dialogue straight from cannon, because the notes you add in terms of thought and action are often enough to bring it to us much more personally and individually than otherwise. It's normally something I hate, and I only noticed what you were doing as we came across the keynote phrases, so well done.

Again, you had me close to tears as you brought the brothers to the cusp of destruction using one set item to fix that movement around, and pull it back. (in this case the hoodie - which I assumed immediately in the ep was Sam's because it was *huge* on Dean :D) I love how you do that. It's inspired.

Don't ever stop writing.
Jusmine chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
I love the story of how Sam acquired the hoodie - Dean's so adorable! _

And the hoodie returns to dry Sam's tears. Aw, poor Sammy! I know, I know, it should be poor Dean, but... during that part of that scene, it's just Sam there, and he's feeling so overwhelmed and relieved and stuff that it's hard to say "Poor Dean!" just then. lol.

However, I have been thinking "Poor Dean!" through most of this story, so Sam deserves a little sympathy of his own there. _
Jusmine chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
Love the classic Winchester banter there at the end, even facing "inevitable" death. :D

And I *loved* this very last line:

-'Cos you've always believed in me.-

Love it!
Jusmine chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Just wondering, but what does "c&c" mean? It's strange, but it seems like every fandom has its own terminology!

I love the whole pre-Stanford vs. post-Stanford thing that Dean's thinking on.

"Dean knew about all of Sam's allergies and their father's orders was the worst of them." Ooh, I like that! Would it be like a...metaphor? Dunno. Can never remember. But the point is, I like it, whatever it is! lol.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »