Reviews for Alice's Beginning
Peaches chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Loved the other story so much, thought I'd read another one of your's before I called it a night (or morning ... whatever). I tell you what - this story did not disappoint. I think you captured well what Alice would of been thinking. Very well written! I will have to read some of your other stories soon, but I think I will call it a night or I will never be able to get up in a few hours time. ;)

KatieAnn101495 chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
I love it! I'm writing a story about Alice's life, too. Update soon!:)
StEpHhEarT'zU chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
awsome chapter please hurry with the next
StEpHhEarT'zU chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
awsome chapter
airwolf addict chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Nice job, can't say I've even read Twilight or even watched the movie, but it is a well written story and seems to kind of fit the reactions I've read about and seen with other vampire movies/books
L'Heure Rouge chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Awesome chapter.
L'Heure Rouge chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
'I was a freak', that part made me laugh. Keep going cauze this is really good and has major potention.

P.S: Check out my stories if you have the time.
JustYourAverageCrazyGirl chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
wow, I like this story, it os really well written, I haven't read a Alice one yet, can't wait for the next chapter!
Princess Candy-Lollypop-Star chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
this rox
Hailing Chocolate chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Awh, you did an awesome job! It turned out PERFECTLY! I can't wait until you do your next one. You so have to do another one now. We love you!

Love me,

Hailing Chocolate (and yah, it's me)
EdwardCullen123 chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
That was one of the best, amazing story I have read in my life! Fantastic! You did such a great job capturing the feelings of Alice and how she was the first few days!

Wow! I can't wait for more :) I hope you continue! This is just fantastic.

I love Alice, and you did such a great job :) its like your Stephenie Meyer behind the words :P

Awesome. Please keep up the great work!