Reviews for My Beloved Monster
SchoolGirl123 chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
So good already! I can't wait to read more! And yay to being review #100!
eve99 chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
Very sweet, and laugh out loud funny. Confusing in some places, but I enjoyed it overall.
XoXo chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
that was .

Love it the Epilogue.

i just became little confused with Nessie's POV. With the Flashbacking.. Anyway, that was good work.
GiaMia chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
I absolutely love this story and enjoyed how you wrote about them!

Thanks a lot, that you allowed to translate it into Russian! )
Iknowwhatyoudidlastsummer chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
oh gosh. that was so cute...

i didn't know ffnet when i read the series, so i hadn't read any fanfiction of twilight. but now that i saw this story i'm totally addicted to jake/nessie shipper!

awesome job! i'd love to see the sequel, plz?
Romance and Musicals chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
Okay, so this story was pretty freaking beast! I loved it!
myoung228 chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
I'd love a sequel. I think the story was beautiful and sweet.
jackie chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
loved it
Mikita chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
Aww, I loved the use of the word "saudade" here... so appropiate! I'm from Argentina and currently learning Portuguese (I seriously love your language girl!) so I really enjoyed this scene.

This was a very sweet story. I would definitely like to see a sequel! (-laughs-and also the Q&C story you have been promising)
miley341 chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
YES YES YES Sequil/ur an awsome writer!
torrick chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Loved your story...very cute!
Anonomyous spelled wrong chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
OMG this story is so cute, I love how you stuck so well to the book with the pairings and setting and so forth. Even the character personalities were great please keep writing.
ashleysabryna21 chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
awsome loved it please do a sequel thank you.
CheshireTears chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
SEQUAL!

~Alice en noir
CheshireTears chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
Aww, that was so sweet! I loved the part where he explained why he stopped her. Jake's not my fave character (shit! I hope my friend doesn't for some odd reason see that... I already have to hide all sharp objects tomorrow when she comes over [you'd get it if you read my story]) but I love him in this story!

~Alice en noir