Reviews for Let it Go
anonymous chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY. THIS IS THE WAY THE SERIES SHOULD END.
bgrgrmpy chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
very intense story, especially with the chance of a mission hanging over their hrads. at least they're together.
bgrgrmpy chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
oh a manila envelope. this doesn't sound good.

they both still have a lot of stuff to work out.
bgrgrmpy chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
how sad everybody is hurting.
bgrgrmpy chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
i liked the scene with Julie. especially the teary hug.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
oh my Ranger really told her the truth.
he was right about the 4 years with Joe part. after 4 years she should know!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
lot of introspection on Rangers part in that ch.
curious to see where this goes
rangerbabe.1 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
I loved this. Love being in Rangers head. While I hated to hear him being an ass to Steph I think it was necessary. Hope he never gets the call.
georgiagirlagain chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
Wow...Batman has feelings! Awesome story, loved the different take on their relationship!
jkgk chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
What brutal emotion from our guy

Great story
Chandar chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Emotional story, I'll admit some tears, but a nice ending. Thanks
sam82187 chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
This is the best fan fiction story I have ever read and I have read alot. Ranger wasn't snaps he was string and powerful. I've always imagined that once he let's his emotions go on her the force of it will be more than either of them have ever experienced and that is exactly what you portrayed here.

I love that they didn't just fall into eachothers arms. If it happens, god I hope it happens lol, it will take work and serious amounts if barrier breaking and communication. They have exiled there feelings for far too long.

Amazing job.
brittianyshay chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
You do angst and romance just beautifully! I love that it was from Ranger's POV. I think he's obviously the one characters with the deepest emotions. I always find myself wanting to know what he's thinking in all this...

Such a creative talent to be able to do both sides, the comedic fun and the angst of uncertainty! Kudos!
suzeq chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
What a beautiful story! **sigh** I love "seeing" through Rangers eyes. Had to catch myself a couple of times so that I wouldn't start cying at work!