Reviews for Insane Interrogation
nameless mistress chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
, why do I get the feeling that you and Alexis are both Goth? I feel like that happy-go-lucky attitude is just a cover up for you two.
tweenstar77's bffl chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
OK JIM! LISTEN UP!WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO OUT WITH TWEENSTAR77?

HASSELBERRY GO ON YOUTUBE AND SEARCH UP HASSELBERRY'S A PINK DINOSAUR!

JESSE, YOU SHOULD ALSO ASK TWEENSTAR77 OUT!

JADEN, ARE YOU EVER SMART?

BASTION, YOU ARE THE SMARTEST BEST LOOKING ONE ON THE SHOW. HOW'S IT FEEL?

YUBEL FEEL THE WRATH OF MY NINGA MICE ON STEREROIDS(NMOS)

ZANE GET A LIFE!

HASSELBERRY YOU SHOULD ALSO ASK TWEENSTAR77 OUT. AND DINO DNA SO AWESOME. HAVE A COOKIE*GIVES HASSELBERRY A COOKIE*

SYRUS SUCK IT UP AND BE A MAN LIKE HASSELBERRY!THEN YOU'LL BE CUTE AND AWESOME!
Teenstar77 chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
HI! I have a couple questions for the gx characters...*blush* First is for...Jesse*blushes redder*

When you become evil, what were some regrets you had? If the questions not to personal...Plus you are the hottest guy on the show.

Hasselberry's question is: How did you get so muscular? Trust me it makes ya look even hotter...*wink wink lol*

And Jim...Seriously what is your opinon on global warming, animal conservation and turning crocs into boots(May the people who like that be eaten by crocs!) Plus my friends say me and you are ment to be because we like archeology, paleontology, geology, crocodiles, cowboy hats, using big words(my friend wrote that) and because I like Australia. Help us make a decision, please. And also you're y favorite character and you rock, and your hot. And Shirley's awesome!
Waterbender111 chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
HaHa! this is so hilarious! I love it! hey i was just wondering if Haou could make a special appearence? And instead of being incredibly evil he could be really grumpy? HaHa just an idea! please update soon! Oh and Jaden, you are my favorite character! *looks sorry at everyone else* I love all of you too!
Paula-Ana chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
jim,where did you meet shirly

Jesse,i think you are your favorite crystal beast.
Twilightpaw chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
OMG! That was hilarious especially what you did to the "it". Have some cookies.

Yubel: Fear. the. Bunnies.

Syrus: Good boy, What's the scariest duel you've ever had?

Jim: How does it feel to be the hottest guy here and what made you start dueling?

"it": How you like the Bunnies now? *gives bunnies large wad of money.*

Bastion: No it is not the apocolypse, that's when Jay actually understands the word Yaoi.

Aster: Maybe you should check your deck.

Hassleberry: ANY TIME, except when he's eating, that's a bad time to annoy him. Oh yeah, what was your hardest battle and How does it feel to be 2nd hottest in here?

Well that's all. Gives everyone but "It" and Yubel pocky.
jj4evr chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
heyy so funny idk if i can review but i will, ok so...

CAUTION:these will be random

Jaden, do you have footy pajamas?

Bastion, What is your favorite episode of spongebob? P.S. dont lie to us and tell us u dont watch spongebob

Hey you, yea you ZANE r u romantic?

Alexis, would u fight for jaden?

Jesse I LIV U! anyway whats your favorite color

Chumly: HI

well thats all for now byebye
Jamiea girland SYRUSFANGIRL chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
YES!I like this story!O.k i got tons of qustions...

first...JAden,are you gay,cause you act really gay...and also,who are your parents...

...why do you like Jaden,he is very immature,and you are very mature...ALso,did you and Zane ever date?

...why don't you lose weight,already...!1

...dose it bother you that noone hardly gives a damn about you?

,what were you like when you fouund out you were going to be a big brother?Zane:WHAT?ME:You,know when your Momy/Daddy told you,that were going to have SYRUS.

,why are you so mean,and snoby...I mean you have mean brothers,but so dose SY-SY over there,and he isn't a jerk!ALso,did you ever go on youtube...cause they pare you with like JAden,SYrus,ZAne...Atticus...Alexis...

P.s where do you think people get the thoughtm of you and Syrus falling in love from...

do you love ALEXIS?Or do you have someone ,kdo you think you'll ever get married...?

*drum rolls*THE CUTEST BOY EVER ON YUGIOH GX SYRUS TRUESDALE!O.k Syrus is your naturly blue,or do you dye it..Are you adopted,cause you hardly look like Zane?Are you a mama's boy,you seem like you could you like being the youngest child,would/have you ever want/wanted a baby brother or sister. Do you look like your Mom or your Dad...where did you get those pretty gray eyes!ALso,why do you like DARK Magien GIRL SO DANM MUCH!

ALso,why do you get bad grades in school?ALso,did you know people write stories about you on fanfictionj?And they make you pregant in some?

Finally,my last qustion for you SY-Sy is,how come your the only charecteer in the whole GX cast who knows their in an anime?(if yu check some eposides,he really dose know.)

PLEASE,PUT MY QUSTIONS IN!I would have singed in but i forgot my ...

;);)
Higuchimon chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
...

You know, I wasn't going to review this at all, but seeing DarkMageGirl808's question for Shou, I just had to.

Shou uses Power Bond TWICE, once against the Labyrinth brothers and once against Ryou himself, in seasons that you claim to have seen.

By the way, why exactly does it MATTER what gender Yubel is? Is Yubel going to be less of a person being one or the other?
Dark Mage Girl Xion chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
This is hysterical! Here are some questions from me to different characters.

Blaire: You seem to switch who you like a lot, so who do you like? Jaden? Zane? Chazz? Marcel?

Jesse: Just wanted to say hi! You're my favorite character by far! I love you! :)(:

Jaden: What do you think of Chazz? Friends or enemies?

Zane: Why are you so mean to Syrus? *Pouts at him.* He's cute and sweet! Don't be mean!

Syrus: Do you think you'll ever use Power Bond? (I don't know, maybe he does in the last season, but I haven't seen that one...)

Jim: Do crocodiles make good pets? I have seriously been wondering that.

Adrian: What do you think of Echo?

Yubel: So you are a boy. Just wanted to say that. It was confusing in the dub. *Sweatdrops*

Atticus: How long have you been playing the ukelalie(SP?)?

Alexis: I feel your sibling pain. My brothers drive me crazy too. But you gotta love them, right? ... Right?

Hahaha, great story, I hope you put in my questions! :) Update soon!
Autumn-Angel-31 chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
Oh YAY! You updated! Thankies for putting in my comment! I am now happy! Here's is some candy, cake & cookies!

Yes, I do agree. Australians are naturally sexy.

-thinks of the movie Australia that I watched- (drools just a tad)

I hope you update ASAP! I have comments/questions this time.

Later! Enjoy the sweets!

Autumn _~

P.S. JIM IS STILL THE HOTTEST! _
ROZENNEKO101 chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
hey there um this is a questoin to zane im just wondering cause i love this pair and i dont care what anyone else thinks of this pair unless its good things well...do you love syrus more than a brother or do you just love him as a brother.

hey um i hope were alowed to ask for more than one questoin umm this one is for jaden even though you said you like alexis do you like anyone else like for say a boy named jesse and please be honest oh and yess im a yaoi fangirl.

ok this one is for...syrus ok do you love someone not inclueding duelspirits,jaden,or zane.

ok and this one is for jesse ok so are you in love with jaden or with someone else.

umm alexis who do you lov3e more zane or jaden.

ok another one for zane do you love alexis.

ok this is for axel um do you love someone on yugioh gx.

ok this is for atticus do you have a crush on anyone in duel academy.

ok this one is for jim how did you meet karen.

ok here is my questoin for aster soo whats ur fav person in yugioh gx not inculeding you ok.

ok here is a questoin for blaire be sides jaden do you love or like anyone not including zane or jaden.

and last but not least a questoin for yubel are you a boy or a girl cause from episode 155 or episode 154 we saw you a boy maybe a girl so are you girl
Twilightpaw chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Hey It'sa me again!Awesome!And I mean the story!oh yeah, Q's.

I'll start off with my first attack with... I mean question.

Axel- Speak, or I'll sick my Cyber Dinosaur on you. (I mean it I will hunt you down!)

Private Hassleberry- If Axel doesn't speak you may command my Cyber Dinosaur(i call him Cyber D) to attack Axel at will, and I mean any time you feel like it.

Syrus- Poor, Sy, is that door face (i will not say his name) being mean to you? have some candy canes.

Jim- You're still the best. (do me a favor, sick shirley on Yubel for me won't you.)

Jesse- I love the Crystal Beasts and you, but not as much as Jim-san.

Alexis- how's it feel to know Jay likes you?

Yubel- I understand your feelings for Jay and all, but mess with him again and you'll feel the wrath of my Wicked Deadroot.

Zane- Hurt anyone, and you'll be in the same boat as Yubel.

Bastion- Awesome to meet you! though I didn't like the fact that you joined the society of Light. I think that if I was there only me and Jay would have been left to save all your sorry butts.

Aster- guess what I got, and chumley its not Pocky, It's... D.D Crazy Beast!

well that's all for today.

~Twilightpaw
Twilightpaw chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
Oh man that was hilarious! O-o'

Blue French Flamingo? O-O'

Alexis: Who out of all the GX guy's is the hotest?

Zane: You JERK! Don't pick on Sy, or I'll sick the Evil Green Bunnies of Doom on YOU!

Aster: Your cards rock, and guess what... I have D.D. Crazy Beast!

Tyranno: Go Dino DNA It totally Rocks! also guess what I have... Cyber Dinosaur! MuHahaha

Also I have both of those cards in my deck! Well TTFN!

~Twilightpaw
Autumn-Angel-31 chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
_ I love these things! _ You make me happy now!

I have a comment; I also think Jim is the hottest character on GX! _ Since you put up one of these, I shall give you cookies! Do you like cookies? Make sure you share! Bye-bye!

Autumn out! _