Reviews for Esme's Story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I love it the connection between her and Carlisle is so adorable! Ireally hope you finish Esme's story!
Fanaticzealous chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Whoa, Maybe you should start thinking about an occupation in writing and literature cause this is damn good!
Sky-Angel14 chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
Lena xo chapter 17 . 2/6/2010
Haha, I can understand the reasons for why this story is "on hold" - one of my stories is 2 - but that doesn't stop me from being any less annoyed it's typical, you procrastinate homework to write this story and I procrastinate homework to read it :)

Only one thing bugged me about this story, and I think you made Esme and Carlisle move just a little too fast. But I enjoyed the story overall, especially the human chapters - I was literally so happy when Charles left for the army, and scared when he came back - you drew me in, just like a real story is supposed to :)

Please update asap!

Lena xo
bella chapter 17 . 1/13/2010
amazing better than stephanie meyer
a person chapter 17 . 11/9/2009
I think the story you're looking for is called You've Kept Me Waiting.
Shina chapter 17 . 7/23/2009
I'm not actually sure what the story is, but I was reading something VERY VERY similar to what you described earlier today. I haven't actually finished the story yet so I don't know all the details of it. It's called You've Kept Me Waiting by Mandi1

Love the story by the way! There just isn't enough Carlisle/Esme stuff :(
stargazer4L chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Very well written. However, i would add a bit more detail. Highly original. Brava.

signed the pink bunny (you know who I am)
Tina101 chapter 17 . 5/1/2009
I think the story you're talking about is "The Things in Her Smile." If it is, there's a sequel called "Dockside." If its the wrong story, you should still check it out.

DolphinDreamer24-7 chapter 17 . 4/21/2009
I've never heard of it but I'll write a forty chapter story! Just so I can read the next chapter:

Chapter 1:

Alice wakes up from dream

Chapter 2:

Jasper leaves texas

Chapter 3:

Alice see's Jasper and tried to find him

Chapter 4;

Jasper and Alice kick off thier adventures together

Chapter 5:

Alice and jasper realize they are meant for each other

Chapter 6:

:) PLEASE can DolphinDreamer read the next chapter ? PLEASE?

Reported for abuse chapter 17 . 4/21/2009
I have reported your story for abuse.

It is against the terms of use for the site to post a new chapter that contains nothing but Author's notes, or a shameless plug for your friend's piece, or a request for us to find your story.

Why? By adding this "chapter" of author's notes, you just bumped your story to the top when it had no new material, which is unfair to other authors who have worked hard to write a new chapter and want readers to find THEIR new material, not your old story that you have written nothing new on.

Additionally, it is unfair to readers who are searching for NEW stories and chapters to read.

Play by the rules. If all of us did what you did, the board would be flooded with all of us bumping our stories to the top every day.

Again, I already reported you.
Emerald the third of Seirntoma chapter 16 . 4/19/2009
omg i loved it!
Tina101 chapter 16 . 4/7/2009
Aww, yeah for Esme and Carlisle!

Jenna chapter 10 . 4/6/2009