Reviews for The Edge of Humanity: Edward's POV
jr chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
don't know if this is too late. Couldn't much tell the difference between your writing or SM. Very good.
jlmckinney1982 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Good job! You have Edward's canon done really well. I was hoping you would have included when Edward is holding Renesmee during the transformation process, but it was still very good. :)
UnfortunatelyAddicted chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
O.K. Firstly, WOW, secondly I feel the need to give people fully structured reveiws today so this is what I've come up with, thirdly, you stuck very close to the book - you could have invented some of your own dialogue, things that Bella was too preoccupied to hear, fourthly, you have a very nice, intelligent writing style, fifthly, you write pretty similarly to Stephanie myer, without so much description, you could be related, or her style has rubbed off because you've read the books so many times? (Which isn't a bad thing!) sixthly, I would have enjoyed more thoughts a feelings from Edward. I was particularly expecting you to include at least a hint of a thought that he was still disapointed about the fact that he couldn't read her mind to know what she was experiencing. I think that is a major part of the books and you should have possibly included it. ( I'm not trying to be forceful or wanting to put you down but it is a major subject for all the books.)

I love what you have written and hope you write some more fanfic's in the near future. If so I am greatly looking forward to reading them.

Thank you.
Issy Rayner chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
OK I know I've reviewed one but GREAT! are you really Stephanie Meyer in disguise?
VB4ECULLEN chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Smiley face, Smiley face

YAY!

Very well written :)

Great!

Love From Victoria x
Sydnie chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
You wrote a very well written piece. You should be proud.
EJ Santry chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
As I read, I was hoping to see Renesmee show up in the room. To see Edward with her before Bella wakes, but otherwise, it is always nice to spend some time in Edwards mind!
Soeder chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
what about nessie has he even botherd to take a look at his daughter
juliette729 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I loved it, very well written! Thanks for sharing. I love anything from Edward's POV.
ts8lemonade chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Hey great story! I just had two quick comments though. Firstly, and this is not a big deal, but I did notice a few spots where you used the wrong word (eg. my when it should have been me, or here when it should have been her). It wasn't a big deal though. Also, I thought that maybe you should have fleshed it out a bit between when Carlisle comes and then when Edward is asking Alice for a time table. In Breaking Dawn there is a little more dialog between Edward and Carlisle (when they talk about her potential reaction to Jacob's imprinting) and then it's a while after that that Alice comes and gives the estimate. At the end it might have been good to go into a little more detail about the last minutes of her transformation when her heart actually stops and whatnot.

Anyway... just some thoughts that I had after reading it :) I look forward to reading your other stories on here!
Love.peace.equality chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I love how you captured Edward in this chapter. It really sounded like Stephenie.
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Totally awesome. Very interesting concept!