Reviews for Why I Hate Jacob Black
twilightbd2luver chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I never really thought that that was the reason of why she hated him! I really love all your Rosalie/Jacob stories... :)))))
AMAZINg chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Rosalie is right ... Solo saaad
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
As selfish as Rose is, it would have made no difference if she saw how Jacob treated Bella. Jacob assaulted Bella. He didn't protected Bella. He was a hypocrite about her. He helped her build the motorbike, then turned Bella's bike over to Charlie. He told her (in a childish tantrum) that he wished she was dead! He had a temper that turned him into a giant wolf, no matter how close Bella was, he lied to Bella when Edward called and Jacob answered. Jacob is an irresponsible, manipulative, spoiled child, younger than Bella. Bella has been mature all her life. Rose is so selfish that NO ONE is allowed an opinion other than hers & she just wants to keep Bella away from the family, no matter how much pain it causes Edward.
katelyncarolexo chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I LOVED THIS! It was so heartbreakingly beautiful... my goodness.
corina164 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
KEWL i also h8ed when Jacob gave up but at da end he wuz happy. But i just wish he imprinted on someone his age.
lizzy chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
i now its a little late to be reading and reveiwing it but i really liked it alot you played around with an idea and you got something out of it that just tells you that you care about writeing you did a really good job. :)
TeAm JaCoB chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
that sounds genuienly possible if Rosalie can say wat she did in eclipse she could totally feel thet way

GREAT JOB!

I

HATE

BELLA FOR WAT SHE DID TO JAKE!
jacob hater chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
hi the story is great but in the movie eclipse it says that Rosalie doesnt hate Bella, she just doesnt like her for, in Rosalie's mind, the wrong choice. i think she made the right one.
Natalie51 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
CRAZY!
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Wow. I loved it. Great work!
WhimsicalMerman chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Aw I love this.

I think it actually shows how Rosalie feels.

It shows a different side of her rather than what people see of the harsh cold hearted girl.
bornagoof chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
whoa.
jacob and I chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
ooh very nice. I love how you kept Rosalies personality completely! This is really good and please update soon! XD
Nutmeg49 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I love this. It's well written, and in depth!

I really love Jacob aswell, I'm glad Bella picked Edward, because Jacob deseres so much better than that whiney little girl. I hate her in the books and I hate her in the films. But I love the others which is why I love the books haha!

Well done! I like this idea a lot!
WhiteLotus95 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Very good story. You truly understand Rosalie's character.