Reviews for Inner Fire
Indra Senin chapter 13 . 5/11
David-El chapter 13 . 1/21
You're right about the risk to the dragons, but you forgot one thing: they are very nearly immortal, so while they have some big short term problems, in the long term they can still be saved, especially if they are like most large reptiles and lay around a dozen eggs at a time.
kelwin chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I agree with you with not having a flashy colour but dragons scales are like gem stones what gem stones are dark brown.
LilLinkGirl chapter 13 . 8/20/2015
Sooooo, ya gonna write more?
OWolfunderfullMoonO chapter 10 . 6/4/2015
Heh. "Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile." I can see the similarities between Hiccup and Roran.
SubSurvivor chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
It's quite Good Actually
frytrix chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
Saphira with a different rider then eragon. ...
I can simply put not see her with a different rider, and the fact that her soul Will be bound with another Will just make any relationship with eragon seem false.
I was really looking forward to read a story about them both as wild dragons.
I will not follow this story further .
If you know of any good stories where they are both dragons and dont have anyone else as their rider then please share them.

Good Luck with the story.
AquilineFeline chapter 13 . 1/7/2015
Hey, isn't magic in the IC universe semisentient? Since dragons are such a magic race, couldn't there be the possibility of magic spontaneously generating mutations, so as to 'artificially' widen the gene pool?
[translation: dammit, I don't want all that hard work of killing King Evil Bastard to be for nothing, that'd be a pretty fecking cheap way for the dragons to end. Like clawing your way out of a sinking ship, only to discover that the life raft was made of plywood and used chewing gum- somehow simultaneously infuriatingly insufficient and depressingly, maddeningly futile despite your best, worthless efforts to keep the thing afloat.]

...Damn, that was long-winded and dark. What I mean to say is, good story! And you managed the very difficult- add even /more/ lore to something like Inheritance frigging Cycle. Golf clap.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
Please update?
Rennet chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
Nice! I love it.
Dracaina chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
Very nice. Creative. Please continue!
Hollydoor chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Soooooooooon... Is... Roran sagherias rider? Sorry can't spell her name
Clay chapter 13 . 2/2/2014
Please update soon?
Haereticum chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
Carry on! I hate it when people stop updating stories! Its a good story.
Haereticum chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
MOAR! You must continue with this story.