Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
You should change the last line to things are about to get Sirius
prose.titute chapter 50 . 2/16
"...this small but perfect piece of their forever" That... was that... a TWILIGHT reference? Hahaha interesting pop culture reference from you. I noticed there was a list regarding Twilight on your profile.

Sarah, I am so pained to reach the end of this fantastic fanfic. It was a pleasure to read. I join the others in cyber-hollering for a sequel. You write so well. I am impressed with the number of stories you have posted in your time.

Many, many thanks for bringing this story to life. I will definitely return to read it again.

Sabrina xo
prose.titute chapter 42 . 2/15
Finally some real talk. How to avoid being a pedophile while still letting circumstances eventually lead you to your wife from the future. I was always sore that JKR skipped over Sirius teasing Harry about girls in book 4, especially after Skeeter's articles involving Hermione. I guess Sirius did prioritise Harry's safety. Can't believe I'm saying this: sadness.
prose.titute chapter 40 . 2/15
I'm so sad to only have 10 chapters left! I don't want this to end.
starbornshine chapter 50 . 2/15
Ok, so it’s been nine years since you completed this and I know you probably won’t read this, but oh well. I suppose I’ll be brief and say that this is an amazing work of art! I absolutely love what you did and I couldn’t stop laughing half the time. This is so what I would have picked the “fix-it” story to be. I’m not sure that last sentence made any sense. Oh, well. Anyway, what I’m really trying to say is thank you for writing such and amazing fanfic and putting a grin on my face. I love all the characters and their slightly altered personalities. Harry and Luna have got to be my favourites though. This has been the most hilarious thing I have read in a while. Once more, Thank You.
alittledirtyfangirl chapter 1 . 2/14
there r some things I hate and can't handle in the hp series. and unfortunately u have them bye
prose.titute chapter 35 . 2/14
Oh my Lord, so many funny quips from Neville, Luna, and Sirius in the last 10 chapters, I can't even deal. Snape's transformations (especially the first one as Lockhart) were hilarious. His behaviour gave him away even if Harry didn't realise immediately.

Crouch drinking from his own supply sounds very Polyjuice-like...
prose.titute chapter 19 . 2/14
I am loving this conversation with Dumbledore. Reminds me of how Arthur Weasley pppointed out that Muggles would go to any lengths of assumptions to ignore the magic in front of them (regarding the shrinking, therefore disappearing/lost, keys). Harry's flippant attitude would be hard for any teacher or headmaster to take seriously.

Good on ya noticing the usage of ancestor instead of descendant in the books.
prose.titute chapter 10 . 2/12
Shit, shit, shiT I'M WORRIED. You really know how to twist my stomach with concern. I am not prepared for this 'no-diary-no-Scabbers' situation.
prose.titute chapter 5 . 2/12
You know I started reading this fic a few years ago, but took a break around chapter 4 for reasons I can't remember. I had it bookmarked for so so long and decided to read it now on holiday. I'm glad I've come back to finish it off. I'm really enjoying your insights and seeing the parts where your thoughts align with my own, wondering certain things that were accepted at the time they occurred or were mentioned.

I did not reach the part about Sirius' breakout last time. Now that I've read Harry's epiphany I'm smacking myself for not remembering that Sirius had fallen through the veil too! He must have returned to a different point in time or something... well I'll just have to read on!
Aku no Kotei chapter 1 . 2/11
This really was a funny read, good work
Im looking for a 6 fingered man...
Jeptwin chapter 50 . 2/5
I would love to see some sort of sequel to this
Jeptwin chapter 49 . 2/5
Yay! Good ending!
Jeptwin chapter 40 . 2/5
Admittedly I didn’t get the joke at first. Also, I never did understand why J.K. Rowling didn’t outrigjt use the name of one of the EIGHT other schools she’s created. I mean she literally wrote the history of Ilvermorny down for Pottermore
11,708 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »