Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
A Fan chapter 50 . 7/19
I loved this story so much
Dawns Heart chapter 50 . 7/21
I laughed so much reading this. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing :)
owo chapter 30 . 7/19
I think since most of the Kids in Harry's year were born the war ended, they would have some sort of understanding about the killing curse and the affects it caused on their older family members. I doubt any of them would have laughed after finding out.
Christiana chapter 50 . 7/19
I'm so glad I read this I love reading fics like this! It was hilarious and well thought out. I'm glad it's finished, I was starting to panic that it was an unfinished fic and updated so long ago. Great job on it.
alwaysamusing chapter 50 . 7/18
Too lazy to login, but this fic is amazing and absolutely hilarious! I know it's been done for a while now, but it was really fun to read it. Great job with it!
Kat-Anni chapter 21 . 7/20
I love this fic! It made me laugh so many times omg. I have one thing to say tho: okay I get that Harry's 23 and in a different time line and all but does he really have to be THIS rude to Ron and Hermione? They still are his friends and even at 12 should be taken seriously. he dismisses them as children far too quickly even though at the time their fears were also his. 12 years is not that long, he should remember how he felt back then and at least try to indulge them a lil bit. Also a Marauders Map could help right about now x) I'm excited to see where you take this!
CatSummoner chapter 50 . 7/19
Oh, it's finished already?
I know this isn't canon, but it's ease my mind a lot. Since from know on, I can believe that there's another universe where the story ends super happy ending.

Once more, I'd like to thank you for wrote this fanfic until finish.
CatSummoner chapter 49 . 7/19
Ah... that's pretty satisfying. A bit hurried but is okay.
CatSummoner chapter 47 . 7/19
Wohooo... I'm trying to not writing any comment here, and just carry on reading the next chapter. But... Wohooo~~~
ILiveInDenial chapter 50 . 7/19
nice
Heyoooo chapter 50 . 7/17
It's over... What do I do with my life now?
honestly the best fan fiction i’ve ever read, i was laughing hysterically the entire fucking time. i hope to god that this author has some more stories because that was just on a whole nother level. the writing is beautiful, wonderful flow, great uses of dramatic irony and the characters could not have been better in my opinion. even if you don’t read ff, hell, even if you haven’t read harry potter, you should absolutely read this. 11/10
WriterGreenReads chapter 50 . 7/19
This is hilarious and amazing and I'm so so glad you wrote it
CatSummoner chapter 45 . 7/19
Another anti-climax solution. But I like it this way.
CatSummoner chapter 44 . 7/19
Oooh... I really hope Cedric survived in this A.U!
12,728 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »