Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
NimbusIzayoi chapter 37 . 10/2
This is one of the best FFs I have read.

I only have one complaint:
It is now 6 am.
follower chapter 3 . 9/29
Again with this effing 'harry is an average wizard for his age' bull. He is not! He cast the patrounus when he was thirteen for god's sake and is a natural legilemens though that is never explored in canon or ff. But still, the prophesized equal of Voldemort is just an average wizard? NO!
follower chapter 1 . 9/29
Good author's note about this being a parody. I usually notive that I've been reading a crack fic a few chapters in and I get pissed about the lack of warnings
Corbin Orth chapter 1 . 9/26
i like it :)
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 41 . 9/27
dude! same. i flippin hate OC's they are pretty much always annoying as hell
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 34 . 9/26
couldn't you cast it on yourself...
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 33 . 9/26
yeah, the only reason those two still have thier memories is because they fell through the veil, i don't see why anyone else would jump in thinking it was a good idea
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 14 . 9/26
i feel like with how harry is in this story, luna would be perfect for him this time
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 13 . 9/26
damn, are you friends with sheogorath, because this shit be crazy...(in a good way, and fun way)
You also made lockheart a very interesting character and I loved that story line. I love when people make characters we used to not like into characters we're happy to see more of while still staying true to the character.
I loved this story and I'm so glad I found it. I love the idea that he had a pyscic scar. I also liked how you betrayed him and draco in a way that stayed true to their characters, but was also very different from cannon. I also love your portrayal of Luna! Because of you she's one of my favorite characters now and I'm going to read more stories about her. You did a really great job keeping her luna-ness while also making her understandable and relatable. I also liked how neville was a part of the group from the start and other subtler character changes you made like Percy, theo, Remus, and more. I'm going to end my review now before it's too long, but there are lots of other parts I loved and I love your writing style. Thank you for sharing your writing!
Igniferroque chapter 18 . 9/19
Now they know for a fact that there’s a basilisk running around, it really is irresponsible for them to keep the school open.
Mehmet Ali Kurt chapter 2 . 9/9
ok i know draco's mother is not a good person but does this behavior suit harry? I do not know.
natalia.moya.14 chapter 50 . 9/9
I really had a lot of fun with tjis story, thank you so much I loved It
Azureaeb chapter 50 . 9/1
This was fun, thanks for writing
16,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »