Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
Silverlight10243 chapter 50 . 23h
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love how Lucius just escapes and that he's giving unsuspecting interviews in the Daily Prophet.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 2 . 9/16
Looooool i can't seriously. XD
I love this! Harry spreading that rumor and Draco thinking that Harry was Neville. Lol. This is awesome!
hnh058513 chapter 19 . 9/15
FUFUFUFU nice word play a veil is a drape but it is not cloth in this case
GNcat chapter 50 . 9/11
You don't just say this is the end. I was still looking forward to the rest of the story when it said it's the end so please review. Where is the rest of the story?
I did enjoy reading this-im just so outdone with the abrupt ending. It is hard to think about anything else.
Ryuko monogatari chapter 19 . 9/7
Oh my God that was hilarious. I was laughing pretty much from start to finish especially that conversation between Herny and Dumbledore was just comedy gold!
Ryuko monogatari chapter 18 . 9/7
Tax deductible! He's 12! Hah! Brilliant! Hah!
Ryuko monogatari chapter 17 . 9/7
This is the funniest thing I've ever read. Period.
Ryuko monogatari chapter 16 . 9/7
Literally everything in this chapter is brilliant!
Ryuko monogatari chapter 15 . 9/7
I know your version of Luna in real life. She's my best mate Leah. I'm actually going to the WB studio in Watford with her today. Wait... is your Luna going to be gay? Because that would literally make her Leah.

Hilarious, brilliant, can't wait to read on. So I won't!
Ryuko monogatari chapter 14 . 9/7
You're getting funnier the longer I read. Kudos.
Fantastic chapter as ever!
Ryuko monogatari chapter 13 . 9/7
On the spot impulse buying. I can relate.
Great chapter as always!
Ryuko monogatari chapter 12 . 9/7
I'm so happy. Lockhart is one of the funniest characters in all of fiction, and you're making him even better. I am literally ROFl as I'm reading this, hah!
Ryuko monogatari chapter 11 . 9/7
Hilarious. That is all.
Ryuko monogatari chapter 10 . 9/7
Oh my golly gosh goodness! What a cliffhanger! Sarah, why did you impale my friend Cliff on a coathanger?
Ryuko monogatari chapter 9 . 9/7
Awwwwwwww :3
This is just a cute chapter all in all.
Yay, happiness!
I also love how harry doesn't want to win the house cup, brilliant!
11,533 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »