Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
Ahahahaha omg I made it until the end!? Ofc it didn't take me 15 months, but maybe as many weeks...you really went through with the whole thing? I'm amazed and so happy about it!
I know you wrote this ages ago but me be you're still reading the reviews so - here I am! During the last weeks I came here whenever I was bored or wanted some light and fun reading and this ALWAYS lifted my mood, thank you so much 3

I can't even decide which character I liked most omg they're all amazing and weird and genuine! The Harry/Luna friendship was just SO hilarious and beautiful ahahaha that's the kind of friendships I wanna have! And you even made me like Lockhart wtf how did that happen? And also the Draco/Harry rivalry was perfect I just love good Draco redemption and Harry preventing that's even necessary is just...? Harry involving people in general bc he only realised as an adult that children's social skills are fucked up? Like with Nev and Luna and Percy? I loved it yes please and thank you sir.
So I really liked the thing and had a lot of fun, duh, or I wouldn't have read it until the end. Ok bye, I hope you're having yourself a great life out there :)
Giantfanofthis chapter 50 . 9/20
More please more I want to know about the other years at Hogwarts T.T
kepic chapter 38 . 9/22
Uhhuh. In Chapter 5 Skeeter already revealed that Aurors Longbottom were tortured into insanity. Of course it isn't nice to dwell on that but it has already been revealed. I'm actually surprised Ron's foot didn't find his mouth regarding that. So either Harry didn't remember that or he actually was considerate (which, to be fair, he actually is despite his antics). I'm thinking the first.

I'm beginning to suspect there's a Harry/Luna pairing happening here (and Ginny/Neville). I suppose I'll find out.
starspangledpumpkin chapter 23 . 9/21
yas Harry! My sassy b*tch!
stilteaub chapter 50 . 9/21
words can not express how good this fanfiction was. this was so satisfying and fun to read which really says something, since lately i've been in a sirius reading slump. but really there were so many times i laughed out loud and i really really really admire your subtle, but witty writing style. it's so cool! and dont even get me started on your dialogue ! really this was a masterpiece. it's honestly too bad you didn't write the rest of the school years up to his graduation. as he never really graduated in the canon books and i really just would like to see more of your harry. (not to mention the girl he ends up with in this timeline) conclusion: YOURE A GENIUS. thank you for this.
starspangledpumpkin chapter 17 . 9/21
Clever Dobby
starspangledpumpkin chapter 15 . 9/21
Luna is always my favorite. I love, love, love her.
laela 94 chapter 50 . 9/21
I binge read the whole story and loved it! It was hilarious and I'm glad I came across it.
I enjoy your writing style and the dialogue was awesome.
Keep it up
Iaveina chapter 50 . 9/21
This fic was absolutely fantastic, thank you for writing and sharing it!
Eh, there is no such thing as a "too long" chapter. Really, there isn't. WRITE AWAY!
I can't understand why Harry would EVER want to lust after an immature fan-gurl who supposedly looks like his mama, but anyway.
I love this and I wish I had more to last me an eternity and thank you and I'll reread this and recomment later :) I am in awe of your...indescribable talent
VKScarlett chapter 50 . 9/19
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 50 . 9/19
Great job on this story! I’ve downloaded the one where Lockhart raises Harry, but I’m going to save it for the next time I’m in the mood for something humorous and not to be taken too seriously.
hisnhers chapter 4 . 9/18
Poor, poor Draco. He really needs help with his kleptomania... lol! his
13,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »