Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
projectjay chapter 50 . 15h
Adding to fab.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 43 . 16h
Aw, they were so sweet. Especially...well, actually, all three of them were adorable. And Luna's talk with Harry about Pedophilia was absolutely funny.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 30 . 7/25
Harry's Minister version is hilarious, even more so than him in drag.
FFfan26 chapter 50 . 7/25
Really enjoyed it.

I think you managed to find the right balance. Harry knew everything but wasn't totally overpowered, he mentioned that he missed Ginny but didn't dwell on it and get all angsty or *shudder* attempt to date her at 12. I like how he thanked Snape- many might think it wasn't enough but given how much he hated him I thought it was just right.

Highly amusing and a bloody good read.
The-Mrning-Star chapter 50 . 7/25
It took two chapters out of fifty to kill Lord Moldyshorts. It took the rest for harry to mess with the timeline where it appeared as multiple flavors of shit being thrown at a high speed turbo fan. Good read
joshsmom1983 chapter 50 . 7/24
I loved the Pinky and the Brain reference. And it's nice to have a long story that's complete so I don't have to wait for updates. And I didn't lose interest in before it was done.
jessicamathews65 chapter 41 . 7/24
Luna remains my favorite character i adore her and harry they have an awesome amount of crazy. The fact neville is scared of harry being minister is just so funny and i like how the triwizard tournament is going so far. Ill miss this once its over. I vote harry luna pairing for this.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 15 . 7/24
I love Luna too. She's absolutely perfect! And that quote from Princess Bride worked wonderfully.
David M. Potter chapter 26 . 7/22
Brilliant chapter!
Axcel chapter 3 . 7/19
It just occurred to me, reading what Harry said about being sorted into noble Houses at school. Judging by the fact those ARE noble houses (the very most Noble by their obsessive traditions, really), doesn't that mean that ALL of magical Britain is OFFICIALLY members of the highest noble houses in their nation's magical side? They're basically formally adopted by the sorting hat doing its thing.
Littwink chapter 20 . 7/21
It really makes me angry when no one believes Harry when he's actually being serious. It shows how close friends they are.
Lonna Bowstripe chapter 9 . 7/21
Dumbledore: To Ronald Weasley, for being a Weasley and a Gryffindor, 50 points. To Hermione Granger, for being a Muggle-born and a Gryffindor, 50 points. To Neville Longbottom, for being the other possible Boy-Who-Lived and a Gryffindor, 50 points. And to Harry Potter, for being the Boy-Who-Lived and a Gryffindor, 60 points.
Llew444 chapter 15 . 7/17
I'm loving tje story- its much better than most other time travel ones (tho they are usually good too).
Anyway… i like the humor and am gonna continue reading.

This review was meant for ch4 but i got so engrossedin the story that i forgot! xD
Thats a good thing i guess!

~Llew
If you say Tonks is a 7th year, that means that she is 17 or 18 and 23 - 25 when she marries Remus. Remus on the other hand, is at least 40 because I would guess the Potters had Harry no sooner than 22 and if you add 18 to that you get 40 so therefore Remus marries a 24 year old Tonks at the age of 40 which means he is close to double her age! While I don't really care, logically if Sirius was cousins with Tonks, they probably wouldn't be that far apart in age.
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 40 . 7/15
On your observations on Lockhart, I really do think that most people dislike the guy, but the fact that you made yours so different from the average lockhart and even specified that lockhart was JOKING about that horrendously offensive comment in second year made your Lockhart actually likable. Most likely that's the difference.
10,984 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »