Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
attlantica chapter 50 . 4/5
Oh god
THIS IS SO PERFECT OKAY
AND EVEN THOUGH IT'S A PARODY AND EVERYTHING IT HAS PERFECT GRAMMAR, A PLOT AND MAKES SENSE
Even if Harry didn't for the others, i understood him perfectly tho
I LOVED IT
-mandy
Noradin chapter 26 . 4/2
Well, we really can't blame Narcissa...
XxCrossxXMyXxHeartxX chapter 4 . 4/4
OH MY GODS. HOW IS YOUR STORY SO ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY PERFECT? I LOVE DRACO AND HARRY'S FRIENDSHIP!
XxCrossxXMyXxHeartxX chapter 1 . 4/4
OMG, OMG. I LOVE THIS!
lazypika chapter 11 . 4/4
This is probably the best Harry Potter fanfic I've ever read. Though, it would have to be set in an alternate dimension where Sirius didn't come out of the Resurrection stone in book seven. Never mind :)
jon08 chapter 11 . 4/3
Boy-who-silenced. Boy-who-lived. Love it.
Good Laughs so far. Enjoying it.
T51b Moridin chapter 50 . 4/2
That ended well. I'm not even surprised by Lucius/Narcissa having Lucius have a portkey. Smart though. Very smart. THe Malfoys before they started going retard were the type to always have a backup plan. I enjoyed how this ended. I really hope to see This Mad Harry and Sirius take over the world. I know the pinky and he brain would be proud.
T51b Moridin chapter 49 . 4/2
Lol...loved the Public friendly version. I laughed hard at the end. Lets invest in the joke shop and possibly get experimented on haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 48 . 4/2
Woah 5 Crucios and he's still going. Well done indeed. ANd he made Voldemorts Imperio look like shit. Good stuff. I'm enjoying the provocation and wit he keeps throwing plus the reality of Riddles past instead of RIddles assumptions.
T51b Moridin chapter 47 . 4/2
interesting development. I feel this will certainly make things very intriguing. I find it funny how this time harry did not end up with basilisk venom constantly in his body thanks to a a piece of basilisk fang embedded in his bone. It also means he has a less awesome body. Gotta say the basilisk venom blood is badass.
T51b Moridin chapter 46 . 4/2
Timing of death is extremely important. Its honestly true as one who dies in bed is not remembered as much as a war hero or a martyr. True story.
T51b Moridin chapter 45 . 4/2
Luna is right he would have made Harry wear the uniform haha. At least luna is keeping him grounded. Gotta say so far the only character capable of that.
T51b Moridin chapter 44 . 4/2
Ah Cedric is such a good guy. I really wish they woudn't kill him off every time fourth year happens. I loved the whole idea of the dates ad whatnot that went on this yule ball. Everyone got along and there was no retardation...well except roger but he's not even supporting cast so whatever. I thought it was really funny when Fleur took to heart what Lockheart said haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 43 . 4/2
HAHAHA Poor Draco. Now he has to put effort into asking for a date. Freaking awesome. After that show there is noway the rest of the guys can simply ask haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 42 . 4/2
AHAHA. I swear I see him ending with Luna this time. Or at least somehow snagging all three because shit happens. Or just Luna and then some random Japanese magic user girl outta nowhere or a kitsune or something rofl.
10,340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »