Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 3/31
AHahahaha. THe polyjuice incident will be funny all over again. And the hilarity of this interaction. I just want more Luna. She is a reference master now.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 3/31
I absolutely love this luna lovegood. And I'm sure she loves real good. Please make her his girl this time around ? I can't see this Ginny doing it.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 3/31
ROFL! FACT CHECKING! Satanic ritual to summon the great pumpkin. Omgawd.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 3/31
lol..he bought brooms for everyone but slytherin then slytherin bought brooms via malfoy and it got weird cause the twins and girls with harry were probably playing strip poker. Good stuff.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 3/31
LMFAO! NO 50 POINTS!
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 3/31
they totally told everyone. Rofl. THE BOY-WHO-SILENCED! The ultimate being.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 3/31
Well that was an interesting change. He should have gotten it immediately. Hindsight is 20/20 though.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 3/31
So awesome. I love the shit he says. He is constantly fucking with everyone. Its such amazing troll behavior. I loved how he sat at the slytherin table to commiserate and complain about the blatant favoritism. I loved his descriptions for the events that gave them said super points haha so much better than dumbledores.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 3/31
AHAHA. The jokes this chapter. Snape and I are doing all we can please HELP US! Then this shit at the end with I'm going to go endanger my life...whose coming?! So good. Love crack harry potter it reads so nice.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 3/31
heh. I'm still laughing at the argument he had with the sorting hat.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 3/31
Thats so cute. Forcing him to be more with his family is changing percy for the better. Draco is a great running joke now. The gifts harry gave were good. Liked it . I can't wait to see how he psychs out Lucius Malfoy and then Voldemort rofl.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 3/31
AH god that was great. I loved the letter Sirius sent. SO many implications to SIrius being from the future too haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 3/31
rofl he didn't have to bribe his way on this time. So good. Ya know Malfoy was actually good its actually a shame he had to use bribery before.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 3/31
That was very interesting. The straight up things he is doing are highly amusing. The thing with Snape was even moreso. I did not know that those things snape asked could have such a deep meaning. I like that such a thing is actually there at all.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 3/31
I'm glad we didn't have to deal with the angst and drama of depression and were able to move to the entertaining wordplay that tricked the mind of an 11 year old child...maybe not as interesting but funny nonetheless. Loved the random rumor. Poor Narcissa.
10,295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »