Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
Winter Anime Fan chapter 50 . 8/23
I laughed at least once every single chapter, the entire story was funny, and I wish there was more. But this is the end and it is a great one. There were very few errors with grammar, spelling, or leaving out a word like 'to'.
Winter Anime Fan chapter 2 . 8/22
I started laughing somewhere around Harry is Draco, and didn't stop until Ron asked if he remembered that night. My cheeks hurt, my mother probably thinks I'm crazy(well, crazier) and I still smiled for the rest of the chapter. You made me fall onto my back too. I'm lucky I didn't bang my head on the headboard.
rnthenu chapter 50 . 8/21
Easily the funniest fanfic I've read (and I've read lots of them). Thank a lot for writing.
I love rereading this story every once in a while. It's probably the best Harry-goes-back-in-time story and the humour is great.
anaisonfire chapter 50 . 8/19
Reading this for the second time? Might as well be even /more/ awesome. This is a masterpiece that I won't ever not like.
Holly Sol chapter 45 . 8/17
MAKE HIM WEAR THE UNIFORM! PLEASE!
Holly M Sol chapter 25 . 8/17
No one seems to notice this but in the movie Mr. Malfoy is so angry that he starts to cast the killing curse before Dobby stops him.
Absolutely loved the quirkyness and sarcasm. The characters were great. My favorite was the byplay between Luna and Harry. Excellent work.
sherryola chapter 9 . 8/18
I don't get Harry's issue with the cup. I know a lot of people don't like that the gryfs won the cup that way, but I thought it made sense. if it wasn't Harry but three other kids who had done such heroic things and saved the stone and kept Voldie from coming back, for a few years, they'd deserve the extra points. So, Harry's attitude seems bizarre. But yay, Sirius is here!
sherryola chapter 5 . 8/18
Oh! I was wondering that. is s
irius time traveling too? oh boy.
sherryola chapter 3 . 8/18
I'm not a fan of snape, because nothing he did makes up for the miserable cruel way he treated children, and not just Harry. However, having said that, this cheeky Harry in regard to snape is hilarious. I know I keep saying hilarious, but you are making me smile or laugh through every chapter. I did love Harry trying to encourage Neville.
sherryola chapter 2 . 8/18
Hilarious prank on the twins! I thought Harry's reaction and words to draco were a little weird. I sort of understand him not wanting to alienate draco right off the bat, but his words didn't feel very loyal to Ron. oh, loved summoning the toad too.
sherryola chapter 1 . 8/18
This is hilarious! I love it already. Loved the meeting with Draco. I'm no fan of draco till the seventh book, but that meeting was fun.
Elisa chapter 13 . 8/15