Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
Jestrbob chapter 50 . 2/11
A very cracking ending..?

And a dark place riddle's soul hovers over his last horocrux, and plots his return...

Slowly gather strength, Wahhhhhh!
HoldenWillingham chapter 50 . 2/11
Well, it's 4:47 AM and I've been reading for the past 8 hours. Heck I've already read this twice before. This definitely is one of my top 3 favorite completed fanfics. Thank you for taking the time and effort to write this.

I guess My favorite aspect besides the great comedy is the fact it maintains its rather upbeat tone throughout the not insubstantial amount of story. A feat I have not really come across all that often. With other hilarious fanfics often darkening around the edges over time(A Black Comedy, HP&the Natural 20 etc.) Sometimes I want to have a laugh and it can be jarring when the story that had me in tears from laughter kills off Hermoine via troll in chapter 89 (*cough*HPatMoR*cough*) And yet when things are on the line and crucios incoming Harry remains as sarcastic and glib as ever.

And as with any great story my only complaint is that there isnt any more to read, but that's not really an insult to the material now is it.

So, thank you for the story.
this fic is hilarious!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 12 . 2/10
Oh, I didn't realize famous was a Crayola color! I thought Harry was being funny. Thanks for such an amusing tale.
I love the sarcastic nature that you use to portray Harry, I love it when people take characters and make them own
Jestrbob chapter 2 . 2/7
Harry, pranking the twins and Malfoy at the same time was priceless.

The fact he got Snape, and the elder Malfoys at the same time was bonus points.

Snarkiness lives!
M chapter 50 . 2/4
Even after 3 years (since I first encountered it), this fic still feels like home. In some ways, it means more to me than the Harry Potter books themselves. This is the fic that I can come back to after years and years and still know every word.
Bob chapter 50 . 2/3
This seriously should be renamed Harry Potter Trolls the Wizarding World.
NabikiB chapter 50 . 2/5
I want a sequel: Introduce this version of Harry and Sirius to the TARDIS...now, there is a level of chaos that really should be investigated...
NabikiB chapter 36 . 2/5
I have to agree about Mrs. W., makes me glad I don't have relatives like that...or if I do, I don't know about them. I'm afraid I'd have to say some rude things just to shut her up.
NabikiB chapter 27 . 2/5
Snickers quietly
Elsa2 chapter 1 . 2/4
Great start - go Harry! :-)
Alice chapter 50 . 2/1
I read it all and loved it.
henry chapter 50 . 1/31
I just read this top my and it was awesome! We all lived it!
Kittens Kat chapter 50 . 2/1
YOU ARE SERIOUSLY A SUPER, MEGA, SPECTACULAR, EVIL GENIUS OF A WRITER! THIS STORY IS NOW ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES AND I WILL PM THIS TO YOU TO EMPHASIZE THIS! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR EVIL GENIUSY GOODNESS (AND YES GENIUSY MAY NOT BE A REAL WORD BUT IN MY INANITY DICTIONARY IT IS)!
10,094 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »