Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
cansomeonethiswierdreallyexist chapter 49 . 3/14
This should have been part of this chapter:
"You died!" Sirius said mournfully.
"I told you I had to. Besides, I've been hexed by the freaking killing curse 3 different times and lived to tell the tale, each time. I've had worse problems then facing death and stuff like that." Harry said.
" You owe me 50 galleons." Fred said to George. "I told you he was raving mad."
"Betting on my sanity? (Or, rather insanity). That doesn't say much on how sane YOU two are."
Linaceae chapter 5 . 3/14
I was a little bit hesitant when I saw 'parody' because it's not really my cup of tea, but I just love time-travel story and couldn't resist ( despite the fact that I'm more of a slash reader and never actually read a story where Harry stayed with Ginny ).

I must say that I'm quite happy to have given it a chance because the story is interesting and truly funny. I just don't understand why it's in the 'parody' category because as I said, even though it's really funny, it's not parody in my opinion. I hesitated to say that now because chance are, next chapter will be completely crazy xD

I was a little bit disappointed that Harry doesn't make friend with Severus ( he's just soo cool and interesting to write on ), I understand why you couldn't. *sigh*

And lastly, the last line of this chapter was totally unexpected and totally genius.
I'm off to read next chapter, ouuuh, can't wait to see what you have imagined :)
Firestripe49 chapter 16 . 3/13
Haha, he actually mentioned the 'Draco is Snape's son' rumor earlier this chapter. But of course, Harry wouldn't want to admit that to him. :3
Katzztar chapter 2 . 3/13
Glad to see others have noticed the oddity of the Weasleys and the accountant cousin that is a squib.

I've always thought the Weasleys were a bit hypocritical in dealing with the squib cousin.
I've seen some appologists say "Squib cousin is nasty over having no magic, like Filcth, and refuses to talk to Molly, who gets upset" .

l call bullshit to that. The book was clear, it is not that "they don't talk TO the cousin", its "the Weasleys don't talk ABOUT the cousin." There is a very strong difference there.
Even if the cousin wasn't around, they can talk ABOUT him if they wanted to. So why was it "they don't talk ABOUT him'? I seriously doubt its because of his job.
VOICE OF REASON chapter 50 . 3/12
hello fellow fanfiction enthusiasts sopa is back if this story and countless others are to survive we sign a petition at
gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
please spread this message to blogs videos and social networks fight this don't go quietly into the night sign before
MARCH 19. Thx VOR !
Rascal chapter 4 . 3/12
And by chapter 4 I'm left without a doubt I love this story.
MattKennedy chapter 50 . 3/12
I cannot express how indescribably happy I am that Cedric survived! :D
AmmyChey3X chapter 50 . 3/12
This has got to be the most awesome Harry Potter fanfic I have ever read! :D :D
I loved all the crazy and hilarious things Harry did and said and I think Sirius is an awesome teacher! It makes me almost feel sorry for Snape. :)
The only thing missing is: what would Harry have done to Dolores Umbridge if she had been teaching DADA at Hogwarts? Do you think you can write a bonus chapter, or a separate oneshot for that?
No words could describe how awesome this story was
The M M chapter 39 . 3/4
I have never laughed harder or longer when reading a fanfic. This absolutely brilliant. Thank you so incredibly much.
rakoun17 chapter 6 . 3/4
looooooooool!
omg the PRESENTS!
you re the best!
Lighty7 chapter 50 . 3/4
That was the most amazing journey besides the real JKR books I have ever read. It was very interesting, not to mention hilarious! Of course there were typos, but what fanfiction author doesn't have to deal with typos? Your only mistake was that your Patronus form is also your Animagus form, but a lot of people confuse that :)
This was truly amazing, and I congratulate you on a wonderful peice of writing.

Lighty 7
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 50 . 2/26
Great story ! U r a GENIUS! Thank you for posting
It's his son who's the Death Eater. Get your facts right.
brightfairy8 chapter 50 . 2/26
aw man can't believe it's over! would've liked to see an epilogue but 1) I think you mentioned no pairings and 2) it probably would've started to drag on a bit. Nonetheless, I immensely enjoyed reading this!
9,499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »