Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
TashaMoon chapter 14 . 5/23
I really like your story idea. You have made my laugh several times at some of your dialogue and writing. I look forward to reading more! Keep it up!
bsflangel chapter 23 . 5/23
Use autocorrect!
bsflangel chapter 18 . 5/23
Wonderful!
bsflangel chapter 15 . 5/23
Luna is the one I identify most with!
mama123 chapter 50 . 5/23
I make It a point to not read stories that start from year one coz time ttravel or some such thing. At least not anymore. Coz really, after a while it gets tedious to read the whole 7 years over and over again with little difference.

After reading reviews of this story, I decided to give it a try.

Boy ,am I glad that I did! You have Don an amazing job. I loved it. Very entertaining. Thanks for sharing your beautiful story!
bsflangel chapter 14 . 5/23
Smoothly written! Wish more of snape was here though. I like him! And I am no writer. We readers can only bully our fav authors to write our characters for us in hehe.
bsflangel chapter 10 . 5/23
Still would prefer more fleshing out of the showdown to make it more entertaining!
bsflangel chapter 6 . 5/23
Brill writing! Love how you are making this a happy ever after ending in your tart no nonsense style! I love this chapter!
bsflangel chapter 3 . 5/23
Of course it makes sense! Love the way u are leading this story!
bsflangel chapter 2 . 5/23
Excellent writing and u are clearly a high iq author for high iq readers who are more intuitive!
bsflangel chapter 1 . 5/23
Read this ff before. Find everything still good years later! Love your bossy authoring too! ;))
Great story r8 8/8 m8 u sk8 b8
Calling it harry is gonna get with luna
sea-kingdom chapter 19 . 5/21
I love that Harry keeps telling the truth and everyone keeps thinking he's lying.
Simianpower chapter 5 . 5/20
So, how did everyone know sectum sempra? It's a secret known only to Snape, some Death Eaters, and MAYBE a few students who used his old book, assuming he didn't plant it just for Harry. If learning a spell is as simple as hearing the words once, then the entire Hogwarts curriculum would take about a semester of memorization and BAM, done. I get that you're playing fast and loose with a LOT of canon, but this is just sloppy. It's not even really a time-travel or AU fic, because you're just using the characters and ideas at random. It's mildly amusing, but I'm not sure I can stand another 46 chapters of it. People seem to like this fic, so I'll give it a few more chapters to get good, but I'm unimpressed with the first four.
10,324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »