Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
T51b Moridin chapter 44 . 4/2
Ah Cedric is such a good guy. I really wish they woudn't kill him off every time fourth year happens. I loved the whole idea of the dates ad whatnot that went on this yule ball. Everyone got along and there was no retardation...well except roger but he's not even supporting cast so whatever. I thought it was really funny when Fleur took to heart what Lockheart said haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 43 . 4/2
HAHAHA Poor Draco. Now he has to put effort into asking for a date. Freaking awesome. After that show there is noway the rest of the guys can simply ask haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 42 . 4/2
AHAHA. I swear I see him ending with Luna this time. Or at least somehow snagging all three because shit happens. Or just Luna and then some random Japanese magic user girl outta nowhere or a kitsune or something rofl.
T51b Moridin chapter 41 . 4/2
lol you were taking requests. Rofl. I'm not even surprised. I see no issue with hating OCs especially if you can't fit them properly and don't even have a worked out personality and full enough background to make them interesting. One that does not necessarily interfere or interact fully with the main cast is usually best.
T51b Moridin chapter 40 . 4/2
Ollivander is now a favorite right there. Oh man. I'm loving Lockhart being included in a humrous and useful way. His insight into fame is superb. Luna's article was hilarious. He has chosen to get the sex change ronald weasley was going to get haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 39 . 4/2
lol. Luna is still the best. If it were any other student in mortal danger they would be concerned but you fight trolls to fight off boredom. Gotta love it.
T51b Moridin chapter 38 . 4/2
Nice stuff. GLad to see he is actually giving immunity to the students. Very useful
T51b Moridin chapter 37 . 4/2
HAHAAHHAHA! Moody started a cult thats great.
T51b Moridin chapter 36 . 4/2
Ah man. Mrs. Weasley has always been annoyng as hell. I don't see how Percy put up with the shit for so long honestly. Gotta love Luna. She totally hit that nail on the head.
T51b Moridin chapter 35 . 4/2
Another time change huh? Gotta love it when things just don't go the way you were hoping.
T51b Moridin chapter 34 . 4/2
Ahaha. Ah man its going so well. And now Remus is forced to be a Politician werewolf as the Lord Black. How funny. I'm surprised Sirius doesn't just force the title and lordship onto harry and say fuck all kinds of duck.
T51b Moridin chapter 33 . 4/2
Lmfao ron seeing triwizard stuff possibly was funny. I was crackin up at the conversation with Flint at the end there.
T51b Moridin chapter 32 . 4/2
Oh Luna. I really love that character.
T51b Moridin chapter 31 . 4/2
Oh Sirius. A big kid he is.
faerieMagic07 chapter 11 . 4/2
I', loving Draco. See how wonderful a person he is when he's not a bully?
10,208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »