Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 11/10
All these Cassandra Truths, hahaha! Also, italics would make better emphasis than caps, and there's a "you're" that should be "your" in "...more likely to know you're name than..."
Awesome story! Great character development for Crazy!Harry! :p it was really believable-well as believable as his insanity can be-and was a very entertaining story!
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 11/10
A funny and diplomatic start.

The plural of Weasley would be "Weasleys", not "Weasley's". Similarly, there should be no apostrophe in "I take it that your fathers know each other?" Also, Hermione currently says she "tired" a few simple spells.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 11/10
"Oh. That's why." Hahaha!
Theresa Wahldice chapter 4 . 11/2
It's nice that you're letting Draco be a seeker a year early.
Theresa Wahldice chapter 3 . 11/2
All things considered Snape is still a jerk I was happy to see harry torment him.
Theresa Wahldice chapter 2 . 11/2
I like that Harry is trying to undo his rivalry with Draco
Theresa Wahldice chapter 1 . 11/1
I think it's good start
Pixiewithdocs chapter 12 . 11/1
This story is INCREDIBLY SILLY and I am enjoying it immensely. Bravissima!
4233 chapter 45 . 10/31
I'm sorry, but while I am able to accept many things for a good story, magical chocolate being somehow worse than Hershey's is not one of them. Largely because if it was, some Muggleborn would've made a killing importing Cadbury's.
frock chapter 33 . 10/28
Well, if you really want to be a nit picker with the whole Flint thing, Cormac McLaggen had to repeat 7th year as well.
I don't find it that odd that Ron didn't give Harry a present that first year. He had only met Harry that year and had no idea Harry would give him a present. Also, there are two reasons why, other than selfishness Ron might not have thought to give a present. In some families it is simply not the norm to exchange gifts outside the family, so it would have surprised Ron if that was the case. This is possible because until Hogwarts Ron may not have known many other people and Harry not only seems to be the only recipient of a jumper, but he virtually gets adopted into the family. But there is another reason. Ron's family is not well off and it may simply be that they could not readily afford to give gifts outside the family as a general rule. But as I say, Harry becomes a special case (but, again, how could Ron realize this so early...he's 11 and he just met him).

My family fell into both of these categories. When I was young, we didn't have much money, so we couldn't afford a present for all our friends. It just wasn't a consideration, so, like Ron, it never would have occurred to me to ask for money to get one (I never got much pocket money...I would have had to ask) and I would have felt so awkward if given one because kids just don't understand things like that. And now, while things are comparatively better, it has just become the family practice to keep giving gifts that way - within the family, only if you can afford, etc. It is just more important to spend time with family at those times than to bring a gift.
Fizzfaldt chapter 42 . 10/27