Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
Ea chapter 1 . 1/30
This really makes you ready to read more, this is a great first chapter
Ok, the beating to death with a napkin killed me! This is officially the best written parody I have ever read!
Guest 907 chapter 1 . 1/28
Hmm... Based on the title, I was expecting hair-pulling-inducing crack. There doesn't seem to be a lot of that, but it's only the first chapter, and it did get a snicker or two out of me. I'll be sure to drop them off at Malfoy Manor for Voldemort.
unknownbyself chapter 50 . 1/23
Without a doubt, the funniest Harry Potter on this site. Thanks for writing it, you have real talent!
lilikaco chapter 9 . 1/22
LOL this story is so great and has me giggling

My scar is telling me your house elf will steal all my mail so tell him not to... oh my god hahaha
LightningmasterRyu chapter 50 . 1/22
one of the most amusing fanfics ever
Yuunari chapter 50 . 1/21
A very enjoyable parody of the saga. Very well done and I have to admit that there were parts that had me howling with laughter before I could even continue reading. Especially the "stealing thunder" part; brilliant. The perspective you put everything in (an adult perspective) makes things ridiculous in itself as the original work had some outrageous things in it that adults would think was absolutely crazy- something you've conveyed beautifully.

So in a way it's a natural parody but at the same time not. This is certainly one of my favorites I've read!

10/10
Ruby Potter chapter 12 . 1/19
I started reading this story a couple of days ago and every time I read something even remotely funny, I just start laughing like crazy! FYI, my Mom thinks that I have gone crazy. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I bloody luuuv your story!
LynnLafayette chapter 19 . 1/20
I love the Harry using Dumbledore quotes on Dumbledore!
LynnLafayette chapter 15 . 1/20
I just fangirled so hard! The Princess Bride is my all time favorite movie! I love this book!
dragon606 chapter 50 . 1/19
Terrific story
Paradox42 chapter 50 . 1/18
This is really such an awesome story! This has been my second read through (after reading it a few years ago now), and I swear it got better since then! Anyway, good work! I hope you write even better and greater things in the future :)
SkyeMoor chapter 1 . 1/17
We thank you for your reticence about having Harry the thirty year old (dunno how old he was, you didn't mention) lusting after a tenyearold. You've managed to do better than our current President, so well done you!
Hannah Palindromes Rock chapter 46 . 1/17
Oh... fudge... Don't tell me the witless-wonder-who-narrowly-avoided-amnesia is a freaking death eater! That would totally explain the whole 'die at the right time' thing.
bookworm737 chapter 50 . 1/16
I still love rereading this story. Thank you!
11,297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »