Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
I LOVE IT
killer59300 chapter 50 . 1/2
Salut, j'ai adoré l'histoire bien que j'aurais aimé savoir avec qui Harry finissait en couple, je crois que j'aurais préférée Luna car déjà elle savait qu'il venait du futur et son caractère correspondait avec Harry et en plus si sa aurait été Ginny, j'aurais eu l'impression qu'il aurait trompé la Ginny du futur car les 2 Ginny sont différentes n'ayant pas vécu les même choses. Donc c'est comme si il aurait été amoureux du fait d'aimer Ginny. Voilà, merci.
A'Comma chapter 50 . 1/2
Thank you so much for completing this fic! After reading a bunch of fantastic fic being abandoned and discontinuedthis is a great find! You are best! :D Awesome Harry!
A. Pirssin chapter 27 . 12/31/2015
Sirius is my fave character
iamthefirebird chapter 50 . 12/30/2015
This is utterly hilarious. Thank you.
Hannah Isa Palindrome chapter 50 . 12/30/2015
And the closing soundtrack song: Pinky and the Brain theme song
"Harry, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"I think so Sirius, but why would a German sparkle party include vampires?"

Great story. I'm glad I read it.
PS. I will not be held responsible if you choose to like look up German Sparkle Party. I blame my siblings, you can too.
Thoorn chapter 49 . 12/24/2015
Just read the entire thing again after a few years, still awesome!
Jestrbob chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
In the insane world of magic, you written Luna and Harry as the only sane ones. And what you have done is shown that Lockheart more sane than most other wizards.

This is the third time I read this and it is funny and good at the same time.
Alex chapter 40 . 12/23/2015
I love retreading this whenever the surrounding idiocy starts getting too annoying. This fic is one of the most amusing, beautiful fics I have ever read.
SakuraLuck chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
is this on archiveofourown ?
Nadiafarjana chapter 50 . 12/19/2015
Amazing story
magicmerl chapter 50 . 12/17/2015
thx for the really nice story.

I found it hard to stop laughing..
I will send you the bill to remove my laughter lines ;)

mfg
magic
Stark1990 chapter 50 . 12/17/2015
abandoned? :(
Calista01 chapter 50 . 12/16/2015
I have NEVER laughed so hard from a fanfiction. I absolutely adore this story, to me it wasn't that much of a parody, just a humorous time travel fic. The only thing I had a modicum of an issue with were the typos and there werent that many. Otherwise LOVED IT!
Brainless Genius chapter 50 . 12/15/2015
Hmm, I really liked that! Harry works as a good audience surrogate, what with all the sarcasm. And the fact that it ended with no casualties for the good guys was extremely pleasing. Keep writing!
10,649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »