Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
thepkrmgc chapter 12 . 4/27
nice job on lockheart, his reaction to harry's answers is very funny
thepkrmgc chapter 11 . 4/27
ive got to give props to harry for landing a flying car on a moving target when his feet can barely reach the pedals
thepkrmgc chapter 10 . 4/27
methinks that pettigrew was spooked by padfoot, and will end up getting his soul eaten by the diary
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 4/27
props to neville for facing his demons, and harry for getting straight to the point with his dogfather
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 4/27
its good to see that harry hasnt forgotten about the other people he lost
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 4/27
it seems like harry's influence inst enough to make malfoy not be an immature prat...
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 4/27
things are happy, I wonder how long it will take for things to go horribly wrong?
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 4/27
I wonder if harry will tell sirius about his own trip through the veil, and if anyone else will come through later?
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 4/27
I half expect harry to conjure a bag of popcorn to snack on as he goes through the story...
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 4/27
its good to see harry supporting his friends early on, neville in particular
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 4/27
nice job breaking a lot of the standard time travel cliches: they are ridiculous if you take a moment to think them through
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 4/27
your typical knack for humor is strong for this fic, I particularly like how casual harry is about the whole time travel thing
Awesome chapter 4 . 4/22
Awesome
Sue Clover chapter 40 . 4/24
I'm pretty sure that it was only in the movies that the other wands he tried out started destroying stuff. In the book all the other wands were swept out of his hand before he could do more than wave them.
ZeBubble chapter 50 . 4/23
Loved it! Never have I laughed so much.!
10,265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »