Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
annv chapter 32 . 8/17/2009
this story just gets better and better you have the humor gift please keep writing
sunmoonwriter89 chapter 32 . 8/17/2009
haha :D

"Pot meet kettle"

lols.

Great chapter, loved the randomness of it- mentioning norbert and wood trying to drown himself and cedric catching the snitch and malfoy 'accidentally' casting the reducto curse on his own wrist... lmfao!

moral of the story: nice job!
I never liked Mondays either chapter 32 . 8/17/2009

AMAZING

YAY.

AMAZING

...

This was great. I love the chapter. And the fact that he lost the Quidditch match anyways. And the fact that Luna is as awesome as she is. Because she is.

Thanks. Please update soon!
brightsun89 chapter 32 . 8/17/2009
I love it! Dementors loving huffleppuff's! I can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon!
Lord Lugos chapter 32 . 8/17/2009
Harry for Minister, and his Scar for Senior Undersecretary! Rah! Rah! Rah!

Or Vice versa, whatever? :)
Gardengirl6 chapter 32 . 8/17/2009
“Not to mention he might appreciate a sign that we think he’d be an okay Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher,” Harry agreed.

“Of course we do! There don’t really seem to be any qualifications for the position. Er, sorry Professor,” Lavender said sheepishly.

That was HILARIOUS!

“I know,” Harry agreed. “Really horrible thing to do. I wonder what her trial will be like. Fudge insists he didn’t know anything about it and I’m actually inclined to believe him. He really doesn’t know much of what goes on around him. How did he get to be Minister again?”

“He’s easily bribable and Dumbledore didn’t want the job?” Luna suggested.

“Ah, right. Still, Madam Bones would probably make a good minister…” Harry mused.

“But then who would be in charge of the Aurors?” Luna asked. “The last thing we need is an incompetent and/or corrupt Auror force.”

This was darn funny, too - both made the more enjoyable by being SO true and canon-compliant. Great job, thanks very much!
yuiop chapter 32 . 8/17/2009
love it!
df chapter 32 . 8/17/2009
great chapter I love this story!
Azamiko chapter 32 . 8/17/2009
Still adoring the Harry/Luna interaction. I would have liked the books much better if she'd been in them more.
HedwigFly chapter 32 . 8/17/2009
this story is so good! and Luna is Brilliant! is this going to be a Luna/Harry one because they could make such a cute couple!
Nongarak chapter 32 . 8/17/2009
Woo! Another update! This was great, totally awesome in every way. I love your writing, it's so quirky and fresh. Good job, and keep up the good work.
EDelta88 chapter 32 . 8/17/2009
“Maybe I can be Minister someday,” Harry said. “I never really thought about it before that Boggart lesson, but it’s an idea.”-poor Neville, Harry's going to give him a heart attack
bccaw chapter 32 . 8/17/2009
I enjoyed Lupin-Snape :)
Katsheswims chapter 32 . 8/17/2009
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more. I love this.
JustAThinker chapter 32 . 8/17/2009
Ah, this made me think back to the Boggart lesson... *dies laughing her fudging arse off*
10,987 | « Prev Page 1 .. 544 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 564 .. Last Next »