Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
EdwardsLily chapter 11 . 9/25/2009
Don't know if I said in my last review, but I absolutely adore this story. I'm laughing aloud way more than is healthy for 3:19 in the morning.
Hysteria and Chaos chapter 37 . 9/25/2009
Does Harry know that for him to survive when Voldemort casts the killing curse on him (destroying the Horcrux attached to Harry's soul), he has to be the one used in Voldy's little ritual thing? (Because Voldemort taking Harry's blood ensures that as long as Voldemort is still alive, Harry can't be killed... self-fufilling prophecy! :D)

Pretty sure Dumbledore explains it in DH... :)

I'll be interested to see if you do anything with that...

Funny chapter, I totally laughed. Update soon.
givemetwilight chapter 15 . 9/25/2009
luna is de BESTIEST!
EdwardsLily chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Draco is Snape and Narcissa's love child... oh, I love your story already. :)
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 37 . 9/25/2009
Still insane, still hilarious.
witowsmp chapter 37 . 9/25/2009
Funny, as usual!

Tom Riddle was born on New Year's Day, and since the scar is part of Tom, it was born then, too.
SallytheCannibal chapter 37 . 9/25/2009
once again it was bloody brillant! haha you do make me chuckle :)

but why is moody really moody? oh the suspense!
Nongarak chapter 37 . 9/25/2009
Lawl, good to hear Harry is going to have some fun this Tournament! Great chapter, update soon! Grats on 1 year, too!
The Weatherwitch chapter 37 . 9/25/2009
hahahhahahha lol

this is great!

update soon!
StarFyre00 chapter 37 . 9/25/2009
So... he started a cult, then? LOL EPIC!
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 37 . 9/25/2009
Great chapter!
Gladoo89 chapter 37 . 9/25/2009
Huum I hope Fred and George will keep checking the Map because I can't help but think Crouch Junior is out somewhere, ready to go inside Hogwarts in disguise

If Harry can really cross the Age Line, wouldn't some persons (like Hermione, Snape, or Dumbledore...) become suspicious and a little wary of him?
Hebi R chapter 37 . 9/25/2009
If the age line only cares about physical age, but is somehow not fooled by potions (perhaps because they only give the appearence of advanced age, not the real thing?) the joke will be on Harry, won't it?

By the way, considering Harry's comments, is Quidditch still canceled?

And has Hermione considered the fact that, at least in this timeline, Doby is the only elf that was not happy with their family? Harry might suggest that trying to free elves that do not even desire freedom is dismissing their rights at least as much as using them for slave labor. That "I know better than you, you poor uneducated little things" attitude always seemed very "White Man's Burden" to me.

Heck, other than Sirius, we have no idea if Kreacher was mistreated by the Blacks. His insanity could have come from years of being all alone in the House except for the portrait (which only mimic's a personality at the time of the painting, and thus would bean unchanging font of bitterness), and we know Reglus liked him enough that Kreacher's mistreatment seems to be the reason Reg rebeled, and them died even though Kreacher would probably have died for HIM eagerly.

Other than Harry's group of friends (including Sirius and Remus), has anyone realized that Harry is serious about not wanting House points?
RBP chapter 37 . 9/25/2009
HAHAHAA please make harry start a cult on moody!

that would be hilarious!

and you work is still as great and funny as ever! good job! really!
needia13 chapter 37 . 9/25/2009