Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
Rori Potter chapter 36 . 9/18/2009
Good point, Luna. Update soon.
colin chapter 32 . 9/18/2009
I keep saying Luna would be a much better match for this Harry that Ginny, Ginny is too serious and Luna is fun.
Aislinn Carter chapter 36 . 9/18/2009
yeah...about that...how is mrs. weasely able to get into harry's vault? i never thought about that
sourlamb chapter 17 . 9/18/2009
ok...im sorry to have to tell you but you completely destroyed the character of harry potter. you should be ashamed.
witowsmp chapter 36 . 9/18/2009
I definately agree that a Longbottom should've killed Bellatrix!

It is weird that Molly had access to Harry's vault, and I hope he writes the goblins about it.

While I know it's canon, I don't agree that Hermione and Ron's arguing is sexual tension. It means that they disagree about most things and shouldn't even be friends, to say nothing about romantic partners. Nothing about that relationship made any sense.

I hope you're going to mix up the relationships for this story. I think it would be a great Harry/Luna one. Then have Hermione, Ginny and Ron get different partners, or even not be with anyone at the end of the story.
Madame J. Pontmercy chapter 36 . 9/18/2009
Haha... oh I love Luna.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 36 . 9/18/2009
Well another good chapter, you going to put Canon pairings? I hope so

update soon

SE
TheInflictedFinger chapter 36 . 9/18/2009
Gah I still consider this my favorite HP fanfic even though it isn't finished. Luna is so amazing in this story... She's still slightly "loopy" but at the same time it really makes sense and just makes her seem even more clever... Anyways nice job with the updates, I love how even though the chapters are fairly long you still update often so yeah, be waiting for the next one
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 36 . 9/18/2009
Great chapter!
needia13 chapter 36 . 9/18/2009
LOL! Hah! :P Update soon!
Unclouded chapter 36 . 9/18/2009
I continue to enjoy this story and your infamous nitpicking of the canon books. Really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for the rest of Book 4 and what you can pull off. As well as what twists you have in store due to the lack of a dark mark at the quidditch cup. Thanks again for the effort and story.
borg rabbit chapter 36 . 9/18/2009
Cool chapter. Luna Rules‼

•‼
Dan chapter 36 . 9/18/2009
Exactly... Molly Weasley is getting on my flipping nerves.

Also, someone else having access to your vault is seriously alarming. What's up with that. How can Gringotts be the most secure place if anyone can just walk in and enter accounts that aren't theirs(key or no key).
Shivera chapter 36 . 9/18/2009
I love Luna. She is the most awesome of all Harry Potter characters.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 36 . 9/18/2009
Oh! I got it!

Crouch being OOC isn't because it's not actually Crouch; Crouch is actually MORE IC than he is in the books, because he isn't dealing with his crazy son in the same way, because Voldemort hasn't contacted said crazy son.

...Or something.

Also, I get that Luna is a genious and all, but how could she POSSIBLY know that Harry's from the future?

Finally, how do Luna and Neville know about the Tournament?
11,607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 544 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 564 .. Last Next »