Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
Brian chapter 27 . 7/18/2009
Sirius grinned evilly. “And old Snivelly will never know what hit him…” - roflmfao

Love the good work KEEP it up.
Cor Strike FX chapter 27 . 7/18/2009
This will be great!
Amberofthemoment chapter 27 . 7/18/2009
Okay, so I just spent the better part of my morning and afternoon reading this and it is seriously one of the best takes on the whole "Harry Somehow Finds a Way Back to the Past to Save a Few Lives and in the Process Undergoes a Major Personality Shift" that I've ever read. Oh, and Sirius' replacing Tom Riddle Sr.'s bones with a more distant relative's in Ch. 27 gives me an idea: part of the ritual was something along the lines of "blood of the enemy, UNWILLINGLY taken," so to make Voldemort even weaker when he returns, Harry could say something like, "Here, you have my permission to take my blood to revive my archenemy." Not sure who would perform the ritual unless Peter somehow escapes to do it but anyways...
Cyador chapter 27 . 7/18/2009
Oh - you are a blast! I love this chapter and I'm sure Snape will be FURIOUS!
kay chapter 10 . 7/18/2009
no! ...but then! but then ginny won't be ginny without the diary. ah, shucks. i'll keep reading anyway, i suppose.
TheDancingKiller chapter 27 . 7/18/2009
lol...or you could have Snape a way...snap and start a prank war with Sirus and Remus..that would be awesome...I mean I dont really like Snape but even I know that torturing someone with pranks can drive them insane and make them attack there you go...Love your story its awesome! Have any ideas for pranks or will you be winging it? Like having flower petals float around someones ass until they admit something...fill in the a spell on there underwear to make there pants sentient and able to the sorting hat...that would be awesome...of course there is more but at the moment I am staring at my laundry so thats why I am thinking these things...I look forward to more...Love this story...update soon...dont forget muggle pranks as well...its always fun yosh!
SallytheCannibal chapter 27 . 7/18/2009
You are the KING of story writing. no i dont mean queen (they are far too boring) i mean KING.

Marry me? lol
aep2398 chapter 27 . 7/18/2009
Oh, my god, TWO Marauders? Dear LORD... :) I'm happy today...
asdfkwoei chapter 27 . 7/18/2009
oh no! I'm scared of the next chapter now. XD
Underground Umbreon chapter 27 . 7/18/2009
This story is brilliant so far, certainly. I've found it quite enjoyable, in both plot and quality of writing.

However, perhaps /something/ could go wrong for Harry? If everything goes exactly as before, where's the fun in that?
kay chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
“No, my mother was not having a very public affair with Severus Snape, how dare you even suggest that!” Harry screeched.

this is freakin hilarious.
Sei Hishida chapter 27 . 7/18/2009
reading this story always puts me in the best mood ever! thanks for the update, chapter had me laughing non-stop :D
Eques Pirate chapter 27 . 7/18/2009
cue evil laughter.

nuf said. :)
witowsmp chapter 27 . 7/18/2009
I would've thought Harry wouldn't want to endure Trelawney again.

I'll be history suddenly becomes a popular topic again...
Ceilo chapter 27 . 7/18/2009
yay for new chapters! haha, SIRIUS? as HISTORY OF MAGIC proffessor? oh this i have got to see. i'm so glad that draco and harry are friends in this, and i can't believe that harry got dobby to shop for him...please update soon! oh and i agree. poor, poor snape.
10,578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 559 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 579 .. Last Next »