Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 33 . 8/28/2009
All's fair in love and war *grinning*
Ceilo chapter 33 . 8/28/2009
Great chapter! And hermione finally cracked in divination. ;-) I liked the Quiddich match. Please update soon!
Peregrinate chapter 33 . 8/28/2009
lulz! You make my day every time this is updated. It's like a guaranteed ten minutes of giggles. THE LULZ! I LOVE YOU!

:D
The Weatherwitch chapter 33 . 8/28/2009
LOL!

fantabulously funny, as usual, lol

this is great!

update soon!
witowsmp chapter 33 . 8/28/2009
If Flint could fail and still be Captain, then Hogwarts is an even worse school than I thought. I know that in muggle schools, you have to be at least passing your classes to be on a sports team, to say nothing about being captain.

I wouldn't be surprised if Harry makes Ron's prediction come true next year.

I've always thought that a good Divination class wouldn't be trying to get students to predict things - instead, it would be discussing Divination-related topics. For about 1 minute in this chapter, Trelawney was doing just that...

I look forward to the next chapter.
Eques Pirate chapter 33 . 8/28/2009
wow, flint is one sneaky part troll boy! haha, i love this story...
EriksKitty chapter 33 . 8/28/2009
:O Oh noes! No more chapters! You know, this is so gonna suck my attention away from schoolwork this semester. And at this rate, possibly next semester as well.

This is brilliant! Not as dramatic as some, and not as CRACK! as others. A nice blending of the two styles for an awesomely coherent and funny story!

And Luna seriously rocks!

~ Kitty -.-

LLAP \\/_
Dunideen chapter 33 . 8/28/2009
good that ron isn't back. i don't like his character at all. hope to see some of sirius again soon. good chapter, laughted at a few remarks and found it generally amusing. keep on it! br MM
borg rabbit chapter 33 . 8/28/2009
Every one's blithering idiots and power to Flint for supporting his school team. Pretty sharp of Flint like flint.
ARedHair chapter 33 . 8/28/2009
Interesting take on Flint's extra year as captain. It was good for a chuckle.
LoveIchigo chapter 19 . 8/28/2009
“Drapery accident,” Harry said shortly. “It was very traumatic.”

XD I love this so much!
Pathatlon chapter 33 . 8/28/2009
Haha! Wonderful!
crazybibliophile chapter 33 . 8/28/2009
hahaha Flint ftw.

that's hysterical. xD
Loatroll chapter 33 . 8/28/2009
Thank the gods. The mere thought of Ron of all people remembering the future makes me shudder.

Thanks for the read, I loved the Flint thing, it really makes a lot of sense. Looking forward to more.
SeaStones chapter 20 . 8/28/2009
Um, do you realize that ALL of chapter 20 is centered?

You might want to come look.
11,437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 559 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 579 .. Last Next »