Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
My Ashland chapter 27 . 7/17/2009
OMG! I could not stop laughing throwout that entire chapter! I cant wait for the next one. I hate to make you hurry but, *takes out pistol* I have no choice in the matter... and nether do you. 3
Unclouded chapter 27 . 7/17/2009
Oh I underestimated what you were doing with that time turner. This year looks to be even better than I'd thought it was going to be. Good luck with the writing and hope the writer's block doesn't bite. Thanks again for the excellent chapter.
techiyona chapter 26 . 7/17/2009
I absolutely love this. Harry's "my scar told me" excuses are highly amusing, as is his constant - er, toying? - with everyone else. (By the way, congratulations at writing a likeable Lockhart. That deserves some kind of award.) I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Erisabeisuu chapter 26 . 7/17/2009
Well first of all I love this story it's absoulutely brilliant! I was laughing so much through most of it my mother came it investigate just what exactly made her able to hear me from the living room. Second, this is one of my all time favorite Harry Potter stories now because I enjoy it so much you have a great plot and I love what you've done to Harry in this story as well as Sirius and the others. and Lastly I can't wait until you update since you left as all begging for more!
Me chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Is that think about the flowers true? I do like the story, i just don't get why Harry is being so open? I mean why tell Nick about the barron when it was just raise questions? Harry seems...stupid. Other than than, its very well written, gripping and very funny :)
bluemoon328 chapter 26 . 7/17/2009
This story is absolutely amazing! I can't stop laughing! I can't help but wonder though, what will happen in Harry's next year, because, well, The Prisoner of Azkaban has been, you know, cleared of all charges...*shrugs*

Anyway, please update very very soon, as I am dying to know what will happen next!
Reader-Writer chapter 26 . 7/16/2009
Hm, I am quite interested in the story about Narcissa, the trampoline and all that...
Wren Truesong chapter 26 . 7/15/2009
*flails* Oh god oh god oh god. I think I ruptured something from laughing so hard. XD

I LOVE this story! To absolute little bitty BITS. I've got a little bit of a thing for time-travelling Harrys, but this one is definitely the most fun I've ever encountered. It helps, of course, that Harry had already -won-. The Veil stuff just makes it even better.

If I tried to quote everything I liked, I'd quote back your entire story, so just a few random mentions off the top of my head-your Skeeter, your Nev, your Luna, your Ginny (even though she spends the entire time grumpy XD), and very definitely your Draco. Your Sirius is made of quite a bit of awesome as well-and while you may not LIKE writing Pomfrey? She did just fine.

Be assured that you always have an eager audience!
hogwartsjaguar chapter 26 . 7/14/2009
“Wow,” Harry said finally. “I don’t ever remember her so…cold before.”

“Well, that’s because you never saw her with me,” Sirius laughed.

“Ooh, what happened?” Harry asked.

“Well, there might have been an incident seventh year during a Hogsmeade weekend when she was out with her boyfriend involving a frog, a bottle of pink hair dye, and a trampoline,” Sirius admitted.

slaysvamps chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
I'm only a few chapters in, but I just had to leave a review before I go on to finish what you have written.

Your story is refreshingly different. It's rare that I enjoy 'redo' stories, but this one is awesome. I love Snarky Harry. The humor could have easily made this into a spoof, but somehow you've managed to just make it very enjoyable to read. Great Job!
SallytheCannibal chapter 26 . 7/14/2009
haha! yay! that was funny

i like it a lot. seriously, if i could rape a story, i would rape this one, it's that good :D

cant wait till the next one :)
zafaran chapter 26 . 7/14/2009
{snicker} More, more, more, please. This is hysterically funny in spots, and one of the nicer variations on this theme. I enjoy them, but some of them are full of extreme angst, and since they aren't finished there's no resolution of the angst to allow you to feel better while waiting for upcoming chapters. I'm eagerly looking forward to finding out what happens next. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
verity candor chapter 26 . 7/14/2009
Okay, Okay, I'm a terrible person, and you should be entirely ashamed of me for not reviewing all of the chapters, but it's a good thing, I promise! See, I was so caught up in the absurd humor, and your incredible storytelling abilities that pausing to write a review would have completely frustrated and tormented me as suspense ate me up, and I would have given up and never ever written a review again, which would have horrible and far-reaching effects all over the fanfiction world. Also it's 4:00 in the morning, and really? But the story is SPECTACULAR (notice, Caps) and I shall be favoriting.
layania chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
I normally only read slash but someone recommended your fic and I got hooked. I burst out laughing several times while reading. All I can say is "paper napkin". LOL. Fantastic story.
HarryEstelCullen chapter 26 . 7/13/2009
Oh god. I love you. And I love this chapter. I have never laughed so hard. this story is like the best story ever.

please update... I cant wait ;D