Reviews for Oh God Not Again!
oops chapter 15 . 8/7/2009
These few lines contain a logical content mistake:

“I can’t find it!” Hermione complained as she slid in next to Ginny. Ron and Neville each took a place on one side of Harry.

“Can’t find what?” Harry asked, genuinely confused.

“Both copies of Hogwarts: A History have been checked out!”

- is not a problem because in Harry's first year you mention that she got a copy of the book for christmas from him.
Anne399 chapter 16 . 8/7/2009
Love that the rumor made it into Magical Me ; )
Parrot Post chapter 30 . 8/7/2009
I love it! Neville's worst fear and harry in drag. Its hilarious! I love sirius black as a teacher too. I cant think of anything about ur fanfict i dont like. Keep writing and updating again fast!
Anne399 chapter 9 . 8/7/2009
Loved first year. Harry is absolutely funny in his attitude and way of handling things ; )
Dunideen chapter 30 . 8/7/2009
wonderful story. it's hilarious! i really enjoyed reading it. hoping for more. br MM
Pheonix Eternia chapter 30 . 8/6/2009
Harry in drag made me laugh, but I think imagining what Theodore's father must have been getting up to in Vegas to get himself shot is the best part of these last couple of chapters. I'll be snickering to myself over the possibilities for days.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 30 . 8/6/2009
Oh, Harry-as-Minister IS scary...

And the worst part is that he could probably pull it off if he wanted to...

Also, good for Draco.
EDelta88 chapter 30 . 8/6/2009
T.T *boo hoo* the last chp

50 pts for a "Voldemort"...this is going to be one HIGH scoring year

Draco grinned. “Payback’s a bitch, Potter.”-and Harry has all kinds of hexes to take care of that before Malfoy manages to turn around
Lord Lugos chapter 30 . 8/6/2009
Supersize :)

Draco at the end was unexpected icing on the cake with icecream and a cherry on top. Yep.

And I loved how Harry's psychic scar dealt with Divination. Again, super duper large extra big :)
Gundum M chapter 30 . 8/6/2009
funny little chapter
EDelta88 chapter 27 . 8/6/2009
poor, poor Snape
MoonPrincess623 chapter 30 . 8/6/2009
~Draco grinned. “Payback’s a bitch, Potter.”~

Oh...what fun. I do know for a fact that Sirius enchanted that classroom, love how it went. That was my favorite part.

I loved the boogart scene. I can't beleive though that Hermione wouldn't know that the Killing Curse wasn't green...she should have known. ANywya that was a good fear for him.

Loved Neville's...
EDelta88 chapter 25 . 8/6/2009
“Freedom! At last!” Sirius cheered right as the Polyjuice Potion wore off.

“Does everything always work out this conveniently for you?” Ginny asked incredulously as Fudge clutched his heart in shock and tried (and failed) not to look terrified.

“Pretty much, yeah,” Harry affirmed.

-the phrase "timing is everything" comes to mind
EDelta88 chapter 23 . 8/6/2009
did I mention you're a comedic genius?
lilyoftheval5 chapter 30 . 8/6/2009
Everytime I read about 'Harry as Minister of Magic' moment I just giggle like crazy. Thank you!
11,043 | « Prev Page 1 .. 559 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 579 .. Last Next »